best detangler i've ever used

Posted by Reviewer2205078 on Jul 02, 2010

I am a Black woman with 3c/4a curly hair. This conditioner literally melts tangles away in an instant, no matter how badly tangled my hair is. It is truly amazing how fast and how well it works. I will always have this in my stash. I hope they never change the formula and never stop making it!

Good basic conditioner

Posted by Zihuana on Jun 27, 2010

Works great and leaves hair moisturized, but the smell is a bit off putting for me; a bit too herbal and "old". I will use it, but next time I'm going to buy the Aloe Vera which smells a whole lot better and does quite equal job for my hair.

great stuff!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1454650 on Nov 22, 2011

I purchased this product because of its all natural ingredients and I'm Glad I did! I have natural african american hair and It REALLY moisturized it. My hair doesn't look coated like it did when i used products like silicones and my hair felt extremely soft. It also defined my curls really well!

Wonderful Conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer1243078 on Feb 06, 2010

I use this conditioner for mainly conditioner washing and detangling. It penetrated my strands easily and definitely moisturized them. After leaving it on for some minutes, I was able to detangle my hair even better. After I squeezed out the water from my hair, my coils hung even better. Amazement was reflected on my face lol. I definitely recommend this conditioner.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1502648 on Jan 14, 2010

Works very well for damaged hair and does not have that heavy almost greasy feeling that some drug store products can have.

love how it nourishes my hair

Posted by Reviewer2441685 on Sep 26, 2011

softens my hair without weighing it down, but i have thick, slightly wavy hair that needs a lot of moisturizing.

Quite nice

Posted by Reviewer2380775 on Feb 07, 2011

everything is good, but I did not like the structure of liquid.

I love it

Posted by esthercikaa on Dec 03, 2014

Me encanta este acondicionador. Tengo el pelo seco, fino, rizado y encrespado. La verdad esque lo hidrata muchísimo, es el mejor acondicionador que he probado, podría usarse como mascarilla también. Me lo deja suave, totalmente sin frizz. El olor me gusta también, es muy agradable. El punto negativo que veo es que si abuso me puede engrasar un poco en pelo, pero eso ya es segun tu pelo e ir viéndolo. LO RECOMIENDO!

Product has Value

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Apr 09, 2010

I have thick fly-away hair that tends to frizz. My first use of the Hemp Nourishing conditioner had an immediate impact of silkiness through my hair which disappeared quickly after I dired my hair, so I'm a bit disappointed about that. But, my scalp felt cleansed, the frizz reduced and dullness disappeared. A good value for money product that has a pleasant mild scent.

Don't like it

Posted by Reviewer2263816 on Aug 29, 2010

I don't really care for this product. There is no light pleasant scent (which I was expecting, like in their Hemp Lotion). It leaves my thick frizzy hair feeling frizzier & rat-nested. My husband likes it OK, but he's not very picky!