Nature's Gate, Conditioner, Nourishing, Hemp , 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Good basic conditioner

Posted by Zihuana From Finland on Jun 27, 2010

Works great and leaves hair moisturized, but the smell is a bit off putting for me; a bit too herbal and "old". I will use it, but next time I'm going to buy the Aloe Vera which smells a whole lot better and does quite equal job for my hair.

best detangler i've ever used

Posted by Reviewer2205078 From Georgia on Jul 02, 2010

I am a Black woman with 3c/4a curly hair. This conditioner literally melts tangles away in an instant, no matter how badly tangled my hair is. It is truly amazing how fast and how well it works. I will always have this in my stash. I hope they never change the formula and never stop making it!

Wonderful Conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer1243078 From Trinidad and Tobago on Feb 06, 2010

I use this conditioner for mainly conditioner washing and detangling. It penetrated my strands easily and definitely moisturized them. After leaving it on for some minutes, I was able to detangle my hair even better. After I squeezed out the water from my hair, my coils hung even better. Amazement was reflected on my face lol. I definitely recommend this conditioner.

great stuff!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1454650 on Nov 22, 2011

I purchased this product because of its all natural ingredients and I'm Glad I did! I have natural african american hair and It REALLY moisturized it. My hair doesn't look coated like it did when i used products like silicones and my hair felt extremely soft. It also defined my curls really well!

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1502648 From Canada on Jan 14, 2010

Works very well for damaged hair and does not have that heavy almost greasy feeling that some drug store products can have.