very moisturizing!

Posted by 4800179045334362575 on Apr 06, 2016

This conditioner is very moisturizing. its a bit much for thin hair if you use it more than once a week, I noticed. My hair will be soft and shiny but very weighed down if I use it too often. Its great to use as a deep conditioner. I also thought that the smell was kinda nice, its a bit earthy.

Loved what it did to my hair!

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Apr 04, 2016

I loved the way it transformed my hair from dried dyed to soft, shiny, healthy looking hair ! I intent to order again.

very satisfeid

Posted by 4998537436894413031 on Feb 02, 2016

fast delivery 2 weeks

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great smell, moisturizes well, lasts a loooong time, rebought it.

Not my thing

Posted by Reviewer2509092 on Oct 18, 2015

Too conditioning for my untreated hair. Hair got heavy and oily withing a day.

my 3rd bottle of this stuff, love it

Posted by 4955536452453661015 on Oct 06, 2015

ive tried a few of natures gate products, but this one is by far my favorite. i use it with accrue organics shampoo and it really helped restore my damaged hair. The hemp is very nourishing and doesn't weigh down your hair at all. i always leave it in while i shave my legs or something and rinse with cold water. the cold water really helps prevent frizz. anyways, i highly recommend this product if you have frizzy, thick, damaged hair.

Good, strong smell

Posted by 5761179634625750824 on May 19, 2015

Nourishing, it is true. Strong smell. Best Nature's Gate Conditioner.

Feel conflicted

Posted by 4627417020495014850 on Mar 02, 2015

On one hand, it is light, and leaves my hair quite frizz-free, soft and shiny. On the other hand, I am very put off by the scent. Luckily it doesn't linger long once hair is dried. Also, the conditioner is too viscous and is very difficult to get the conditioner out of the bottle. I have only used it less than 10 times and am already having trouble squeezing it out of the bottle.

love all the products of NG

Posted by miracle on Feb 05, 2015

one of the most wanted shampoo in Russia)

I love it

Posted by esthercikaa on Dec 03, 2014

Me encanta este acondicionador. Tengo el pelo seco, fino, rizado y encrespado. La verdad esque lo hidrata muchísimo, es el mejor acondicionador que he probado, podría usarse como mascarilla también. Me lo deja suave, totalmente sin frizz. El olor me gusta también, es muy agradable. El punto negativo que veo es que si abuso me puede engrasar un poco en pelo, pero eso ya es segun tu pelo e ir viéndolo. LO RECOMIENDO!