Good shampoo, good value

Posted by Reviewer2714436 on Apr 28, 2011

This is an economical size that goes a long way. Still has Sodium Laureth Sulfate thought.

It's OK

Posted by Reviewer2263816 on Aug 29, 2010

Decent shampoo, but I was hoping it would have the same lovely scent as their Hemp Lotion. It doesn't. It's pretty much unscented, which is desirable for some! Other than that, it's good for my thick hair. Don't like the conditioner, though.

The BEST shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1036290 on Dec 05, 2011

I have tried MANY natural shampoos and have found Nature's Gate Hemp Shampoo to be the best, by far. My hair is fine, loosely curly, and tends to be dry and frizzy. This shampoo gives smoothness, shine, and eliminates the need to condition after every wash. Highly recommend it!

Loving it !

Posted by rautavaara on Jul 02, 2013

My scalp feel normal, no dandruff and my hair is looking good. I'm from Finland, so there is the winter effect. Meaning dry hair for the next 4-6 months.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1502648 on Jan 14, 2010

This shampoo makes my damaged hair so smooth and easy to comb, even before the conditioner.Loved it!

Product has Value

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Apr 09, 2010

I have thick fly-away hair that tends to frizz. My first use of the Hemp Nourishing conditioner had an immediate impact of silkiness through my hair which disappeared quickly after I dired my hair, so I'm a bit disappointed about that. But, my scalp felt cleansed, the frizz reduced and dullness disappeared. A good value for money product that has a pleasant mild scent.

recomended

Posted by Reviewer3332317 on Mar 21, 2010

My hair turn so squeeky clean with this, and I love it. It smells good, calms down my irritated scalp, and leaves my hair soft, and you get a big bootle who will last you for months, for a really nice price.

Nature's Gate Hemp Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2075568 on Apr 22, 2010

The person I got this shampoo for says that it cleanses well and his hair does not get as oily with it as with some other shampoos. Thank you, for fast and reliable delivery.

Very good shampoo at a decent price

Posted by Reviewer1754180 on Jul 04, 2010

I have not had any bad oder with my hair since I started using a hemp shampoo (2 years ago). I highly recommend this shampoo as the other company discontinued the other hemp shampoo I used to use. The low price of this shampoo also makes it a great buy!

Love this shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3120084 on Apr 04, 2010

I have rather frizzy and unruly hair that is very sensitive to the products I use to wash and condition. This shampoo and the hemp conditioner are great! You can use frequently without worry it will dry out your hair or build up. I will continue to use this regularly. Highly recommend this to anyone with dry/frizzy hair and I have tried a lot of different product. Can't beat the price either.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »