July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Gate, Conditioner, Shine Enhancing, Henna, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Natures Gate shine enhancing conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Jun 21, 2008

What can I say. I am nearly 60 years old with long curly hair that has a tendency to frizz, and with ill health, often looks like I have been dragged through a hedge backwards!! I have tried loads of and conditioner but THIS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS WORKED!!! My hair springs into natural curls and is beautifully soft. NEVER IN MY LIFE HAS MY HAIR FELT THIS GOOD. Excellent value for money even with paying postage to the UK. A little goes a long, long way. (Same review for the conditioner).

Good Stuff

Posted by CritterChuckles on Aug 06, 2007

I use this conditioner about once a week, alternating with others purchased from IHerb. This one really moisturizes and makes my hair silky, so using it daily weighs my oily hair down. It does exactly what it says in one treatment! Oily hair users just use it about once a week for damage repair.

Wonderful! A difference that you can see.

Posted by Reviewer2661328 on Nov 15, 2008

I am very picky about what I use on my hair. I have very thick, long, fine hair that is curly. I can never comb my hair with a traditional brush or comb once it is dry or it turns into a frizzy mess. I have used this product and the conditioner for a couple of weeks now and absolutely love it. My hair is shiny and much more manageable. I love the highlights that I am now seeing. When you use this, do not expect it to act like a traditional store product with chemicals. It does suds, especially on the second application, but probably not as much as you are used to. The conditioner feels much different than traditional conditioners. Don't let the differences fool you. These products are natural and extremely nourishing. They are not like the chemically saturated gook that you buy at the store. There is also not that artificially perfumed odor that others put in, but I could care less when it does such wonderful things for my hair. If I want my hair to smell like a flower I will spray some perfumed body mist on it :)

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on May 09, 2008

I can see shine clean highlights and my hair is energised and soft not oily now, other products did not do nearly as well. I feel this is great for my skin also. I have 14 inches of same length hair not tangling when dried now!

nature's gate conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2524548 on Feb 08, 2009

great conditioner, great price.