From Japan

Posted by 4829153124579926602 on May 16, 2013

I have used this conditioner and the shampoo. I got rash and dry skin with them. I am sorry to say I won't use them again.

Entangle hair

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on Dec 28, 2013

My hair was badly entangled after using it. In order not to waste it, I need to mix it with another conditioner. It neither got absorbed into hair nor added shine to hair. Not buying it again.

Would not buy again

Posted by 4808439392287693097 on Sep 10, 2014

Was disappointed with this product. Leaves hair greasy and does not have a pleasant smell.

No me gusta nada

Posted by potipoti on Oct 01, 2014

Pero nada de nada, es de esos productos que ya no se que hacer con él. Me da pena tirarlo, quizá le de una oportunidad para ver si tiene beneficios a largo plazo. Pero es que esa textura pegajosa que deja en el pelo, da igual cuanto lo aclare que no se va.

No more

Posted by 4736536765520744218 on Aug 18, 2015

Scratches my scalp

Skip this one

Posted by Reviewer3140573 on Dec 29, 2007

doesn't do anything to dull lifeless hair. is not a silky feel conditioner - just kind of sticks to hair.

no shine

Posted by Reviewer1457066 on Nov 27, 2009

I have fine graying thin hair. I stopped coloring my hair over a yr.ago because of the damage it caused. My hair is shoulder length and now dull and lifeless. I used to be complemented on it's shine and hoped this product would help bring it back. It actually made my hair even more dry and brittle ( more left in the drain after shower. ewww) I really can not recommend for thin dry hair.