Very heavy

Posted by 4935801009903093256 on Apr 15, 2015

Need to use very little, otherwise it's hard to rinse out. Did not notice increased softness in hair.

yuck

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Feb 10, 2014

i typically have dry and brittle hair that seems to get weighed down easily depending on the products i use. this definitely did not work with my hair type as it made it gross and straw-like.

I wouldn't use this again.

Posted by Reviewer2983624 on Aug 30, 2012

I like the smell of this conditioner and I love the price and the fact that it is sulfate, parben, and cruelty-free. However, this didn't add any shine to my hair. I am Black, with 4b-4c textured hair, which usually equals dry, which always equals no shine. Perhaps this conditioner would work better if combined with the complimenting shampoo, but it really didn't do anything for me. Even if the fact that it didn't add any noticeable shine to my hair had not deterred me from using this again, I had already decided that it wasn't going to work for me the minute I felt it on my hair. Speaking as someone with kinky/coily/curly hair, though this may also be true for those with straight hair, I need my conditioner to be "slippery" because it's a lot easier for me to get tangles and my conditioner needs to make it so that I can run my fingers through be hair with ease and this one just doesn't do it. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone with type 4 hair(maybe not even type 3).

Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1082280 on Oct 22, 2011

I seem to be one of those who get absolutely no benefit from this. Very thick and does not come out of bottle nor spread on hair very easily. Leaves my hair tangled but somewhat shiny, cannot be used as an only conditioner so I definitely will not buy this again.

O.K

Posted by Reviewer2169229 on Aug 19, 2010

Only used it once.

Don't get it

Posted by Reviewer2736055 on Jun 16, 2010

This does nothing for my hair.

Thick

Posted by Reviewer2203927 on Sep 19, 2008

this is very thick! plus the bottle top was broken when it arrived at my door! So some had spilled out! But I dont see anything special to date about it.