Worth buying, but you have to know how to use it

Posted by natyboo on Aug 01, 2015

This stuff is really great, but you have to know how to use it on your hair. I have thick curly (3b/3c) hair, and i was used to distribute a big amount of product on it, so when i got this conditioner i realized that i was using too much, and my hair was too heavy and got lots of build up. Now i use a dime size amount and it leaves my hair shiny, detangled, and my curls defined. I recommend to use it as a second conditioner tho, because of its texture, and probably as a leave in too but only on the ends.

Very thick

Posted by 5257449886998512195 on Aug 18, 2015

This is the first conditioner I have tried from Nature's Gate. I can't say I love this conditioner, but I do like it. It does make my hair a little oily at the roots, but keeps the ends of my hair less dry, but overall is a good conditioner that makes my hair shine. However, the conditioner is really thick and it takes more than just a little effort to squeeze it out of the bottle. I eventually gave up squeezing the content out of the cap and decided to screw the cap off instead every time I use it. Will probably try other conditioners from this brand too.

goob job

Posted by MyBeautiful on Dec 15, 2015

It does its job good

Lynne Akers

Posted by Reviewer1483316 on Apr 28, 2008

Made my dull dry very curly hair shine !

conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Jan 13, 2009

good product, good shine, rinses clean

henna conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2913085 on Apr 19, 2009

pretty good for a cheap conditioner. not too greasy

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1138424 on Oct 12, 2009

Really done a great thing for my hair along with Henna shampoo, my hair is much shinier and has much more volume. It even feels thicker.

Update: I really love this!

Posted by 5623774599454599526 on Mar 13, 2015

At first I used too much of it and also on the scalp, it made my hair kind of heavy and greasy, I thought it doesn't add to the shine and I suspected it made my hair fall out :( BUT! After trying it only on the ends of my hair and very little, I found it really nice. It detangles and softens the hair, and is really economical - Iv'e used almost two shampoo bottles while still using the same conditioner bottle. All in all this is a great product, the smell is ok so I'm gonna try some other conditioners from this brand.

Good, affordable conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2939538 on Jan 30, 2014

This is a good, basic conditioner. It's affordable. It moisturizes hair, but also gives body.

Nice!

Posted by 4704501337917362053 on Mar 23, 2014

I was surprised how big the bottle was for such a cheap price! It makes your hair soft, but not super soft if you know what I mean. It works really well for something without any silicone and other harsh things. The only downside is that you have to take your time when rinsing it out, or else it will leave your hair greasy. Other than that it is very good!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »