Nature's Gate, Conditioner, Shine Enhancing, Henna, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Best conditioner I've used

Posted by AmyDali on Aug 10, 2015

I have really damaged hair from regularly dyeing and mistreating with hot styling products. I have tried oils, home remedies, over-priced chemical products and yet nothing has worked as good as this conditioner. From the first time I used it, I noticed a dramatic difference. My hair is shinier, healthier and more manageable using this natural product. I won't ever be using anything else, I truly love it!

impressed

Posted by 4955536452453661015 on Apr 30, 2015

For the price this stuff is pretty good. Seems like a higher the quality product and it'll last awhile too. It helped return my frizzy damaged hair to a more natural state, but I just bought their biotin formula so hopefully that will help with the damage even more.

thumbs way up

Posted by 4698104193178228336 on May 25, 2015

Others have commented on the difference in my hair since using Nature's Gate hair products. They lather beautifully, smell nice, and last a long time, too. I have coarse, wavy, frizz-prone hair in a hot, humid climate. These products have rendered my hair more manageable than I've ever known it to be with less fuss than I've ever exerted. This is the conditioner I've used with the tea tree shampoo. Smooth, shiny, moisturized, tame tresses. Thank you!!

Great for co-washing!

Posted by vickyherb on Jun 25, 2015

This conditioner may not be the best out there, but the value is excellent! The bottle really lasts a long time. I use Nature's Gate conditioners as my "shampoo" when I co-wash my hair. So far, my favourite has been the Pomegranate & Sunflower one, it smells so goood! Every now and then I'll make my own deep treatment by combining Nature's Gate and a bunch of cold-pressed, organic oils. Works great!

Great

Posted by 5055135034824379181 on Dec 11, 2014

I don't usually use conditioner, but as it turns to winter here my hair and scalp are feeling dry. I'm glad I gave this a try as I am happily surprised!