Works

Posted by Reviewer2313023 on Jun 12, 2011

The shampoo leaves my hair feeling a little dry but when used with the conditioner my hair is left shiny and healthy!

Definitely moisturising!

Posted by Reviewer1923870 on Jul 28, 2011

Moisturising on my dry hair to the point that I think I need to use less or it becomes oily. Was very glad to have something starting to help my sad, dry hair, but will try others later for an easier longer term solution. Good price and size; smell not very 'me' - a bit strong and sweet. Pleased with the purchase, though!

Smooth and does the job

Posted by 5717707960540146871 on Nov 09, 2014

This works well with my hair, a new experiment after I moved countries and could not get hold of the usual organic products that I'm used to. The big bottle will keep me going for a while.

good

Posted by 4968254756874732072 on May 19, 2014

n the past I used the "green" herbal Natursgate product which would say are a bit better. This one is not bad, but hair stays a bit frizzy. The advantage is a large bottle.

Great

Posted by 5607598661472176742 on Feb 28, 2015

The conditioning part of this conditioner, is really good. The consistency is thick though. Can be a struggle to get it out of the bottle, I also suspect that the thickness, results in me having to use more product, than in more creamy products. Nevertheless 18 fl oz, and the amazing price, this really isn't an issue. But four stars because of the struggle to get it out.

works well

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Dec 29, 2016

won't reorder....

Good, affordable conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2939538 on Jan 30, 2014

This is a good, basic conditioner. It's affordable. It moisturizes hair, but also gives body.

Nice!

Posted by 4704501337917362053 on Mar 23, 2014

I was surprised how big the bottle was for such a cheap price! It makes your hair soft, but not super soft if you know what I mean. It works really well for something without any silicone and other harsh things. The only downside is that you have to take your time when rinsing it out, or else it will leave your hair greasy. Other than that it is very good!

Positive impressions

Posted by A1725-6887 on Jun 29, 2013

Just like with the shampoo from the same line, you need only a small amount to be applied, which is cool and makes this conditioner long-lasting. The smell is nice and my hair definitely feels better after this product. It's much easier to comb it after washing, and it's shinier and softer.

wonderful

Posted by 4729873393798849472 on Nov 28, 2013

My hair loves it :p I regret that I had not bought the shampoo ;)