Works

Posted by Reviewer2313023 on Jun 12, 2011

The shampoo leaves my hair feeling a little dry but when used with the conditioner my hair is left shiny and healthy!

Nice!

Posted by 4704501337917362053 on Mar 23, 2014

I was surprised how big the bottle was for such a cheap price! It makes your hair soft, but not super soft if you know what I mean. It works really well for something without any silicone and other harsh things. The only downside is that you have to take your time when rinsing it out, or else it will leave your hair greasy. Other than that it is very good!

Positive impressions

Posted by A1725-6887 on Jun 29, 2013

Just like with the shampoo from the same line, you need only a small amount to be applied, which is cool and makes this conditioner long-lasting. The smell is nice and my hair definitely feels better after this product. It's much easier to comb it after washing, and it's shinier and softer.

good

Posted by 4968254756874732072 on May 19, 2014

n the past I used the "green" herbal Natursgate product which would say are a bit better. This one is not bad, but hair stays a bit frizzy. The advantage is a large bottle.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer2712828 on Mar 13, 2012

This is a very nice conditioner. Makes my hair smooth and shiny :) I don't like the smell.

from Latvia

Posted by Reviewer3188718 on Apr 18, 2010

Very nice smell and works well

Excellent, affordable and good value

Posted by Umbridge on Apr 17, 2010

This leaves my coarse hair silky soft and shiny. Best vegan conditioner I have found.

Smooth and does the job

Posted by 5717707960540146871 on Nov 09, 2014

This works well with my hair, a new experiment after I moved countries and could not get hold of the usual organic products that I'm used to. The big bottle will keep me going for a while.

I like this conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer2871939 on Feb 17, 2012

Nice conditioner. I will probably buy it again although it has some sort of old lady smell to it. But then again I like old ladies.

Good, affordable conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2939538 on Jan 30, 2014

This is a good, basic conditioner. It's affordable. It moisturizes hair, but also gives body.