Smooth and does the job

Posted by 5717707960540146871 on Nov 09, 2014

This works well with my hair, a new experiment after I moved countries and could not get hold of the usual organic products that I'm used to. The big bottle will keep me going for a while.

good

Posted by 4968254756874732072 on May 19, 2014

n the past I used the "green" herbal Natursgate product which would say are a bit better. This one is not bad, but hair stays a bit frizzy. The advantage is a large bottle.

Great

Posted by 5607598661472176742 on Feb 28, 2015

The conditioning part of this conditioner, is really good. The consistency is thick though. Can be a struggle to get it out of the bottle, I also suspect that the thickness, results in me having to use more product, than in more creamy products. Nevertheless 18 fl oz, and the amazing price, this really isn't an issue. But four stars because of the struggle to get it out.

Good, affordable conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2939538 on Jan 30, 2014

This is a good, basic conditioner. It's affordable. It moisturizes hair, but also gives body.

Nice!

Posted by 4704501337917362053 on Mar 23, 2014

I was surprised how big the bottle was for such a cheap price! It makes your hair soft, but not super soft if you know what I mean. It works really well for something without any silicone and other harsh things. The only downside is that you have to take your time when rinsing it out, or else it will leave your hair greasy. Other than that it is very good!

Positive impressions

Posted by A1725-6887 on Jun 29, 2013

Just like with the shampoo from the same line, you need only a small amount to be applied, which is cool and makes this conditioner long-lasting. The smell is nice and my hair definitely feels better after this product. It's much easier to comb it after washing, and it's shinier and softer.

wonderful

Posted by 4729873393798849472 on Nov 28, 2013

My hair loves it :p I regret that I had not bought the shampoo ;)

Bon AS!

Posted by 5098133067482183132 on Nov 06, 2013

Superbe odeur d'amande! Rend les cheveux doux sans les graisser, compo parfaite!

Update: I really love this!

Posted by 5623774599454599526 on Mar 13, 2015

At first I used too much of it and also on the scalp, it made my hair kind of heavy and greasy, I thought it doesn't add to the shine and I suspected it made my hair fall out :( BUT! After trying it only on the ends of my hair and very little, I found it really nice. It detangles and softens the hair, and is really economical - Iv'e used almost two shampoo bottles while still using the same conditioner bottle. All in all this is a great product, the smell is ok so I'm gonna try some other conditioners from this brand.

Good and cheap

Posted by 5513353722262440878 on Dec 25, 2013

Makes your hair a bit heavy though.