Nature's Gate, Conditioner, Shine Enhancing, Henna, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

nature's gate conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2524548 on Feb 08, 2009

great conditioner, great price.

Quality conditioner

Posted by Zihuana on Oct 20, 2013

This is by far the best Nature's Gate conditioner that I've used (the others were Pomegranate, Biotin, Aloe Vera and Hemp). The consistency is a lot thicker than in the others and I need to use it less but still get better results. Edit: Since started to use it with the Henna-shampoo, my hair is even better, shiny and bouncy!

loved it

Posted by Reviewer1803542 on Apr 28, 2012

I loved that conditioner - i get so many compliments about the shine of my hair! I love the smell of it (very natural almond smell) and how it feels in the hair while i rinse it - feels like the hair gets more volume and it is very soft but squeacky in the same time. The bottle is big and the conditioner is very thick, so this is the first time in my life i needed smaller amount for my hair than recommended on the bottle :)

Nature's Gate Henna Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1184080 on Aug 09, 2008

This is my favorite Nature's Gate Conditioner yet. I have dry, frizzy, curly hair, and I live in the desert. You wouldn't know it after using this stuff. Plus, I love the highlights. It really does make my hair shine.

good smell and value

Posted by Reviewer2697568 on May 01, 2009

My hair feels soft, silky and fresh after I use this conditioner. It does bring out the shine and I love that.