loved it

Posted by Reviewer1803542 on Apr 28, 2012

I loved that conditioner - i get so many compliments about the shine of my hair! I love the smell of it (very natural almond smell) and how it feels in the hair while i rinse it - feels like the hair gets more volume and it is very soft but squeacky in the same time. The bottle is big and the conditioner is very thick, so this is the first time in my life i needed smaller amount for my hair than recommended on the bottle :)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2200115 on Apr 17, 2012

I love this conditioner! I mix it with castor oil and leave in my hair for a few hours with a shower cap. Oh my! My hair is baby soft days later still. With no added products expect for some coconut oil in the scalp. My hair is very long and curly and is happy to finally find a conditioner that actually conditions! I have only used it three times and already dry hair is no longer an issue. It really moisturizes well but I believe adding your own essential oils gives it an even bigger advantage.

Natures Gate shine enhancing conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Jan 11, 2016

What can I say. I am nearly 60 years old with long curly hair that has a tendency to frizz, and with ill health, often looks like I have been dragged through a hedge backwards!! I have tried loads of and conditioner but THIS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS WORKED!!! My hair springs into natural curls and is beautifully soft. NEVER IN MY LIFE HAS MY HAIR FELT THIS GOOD. Excellent value for money even with paying postage to the UK. A little goes a long, long way.

Nature's Gate Henna Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1184080 on Aug 09, 2008

This is my favorite Nature's Gate Conditioner yet. I have dry, frizzy, curly hair, and I live in the desert. You wouldn't know it after using this stuff. Plus, I love the highlights. It really does make my hair shine.

nature's gate conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2524548 on Feb 08, 2009

great conditioner, great price.