nature's gate conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2524548 on Feb 08, 2009

great conditioner, great price.

Very thick

Posted by 5257449886998512195 on Aug 18, 2015

This is the first conditioner I have tried from Nature's Gate. I can't say I love this conditioner, but I do like it. It does make my hair a little oily at the roots, but keeps the ends of my hair less dry, but overall is a good conditioner that makes my hair shine. However, the conditioner is really thick and it takes more than just a little effort to squeeze it out of the bottle. I eventually gave up squeezing the content out of the cap and decided to screw the cap off instead every time I use it. Will probably try other conditioners from this brand too.

Leaves my hair a bit oily

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Dec 05, 2015

While I have normal hair, this product leaves it feeling a bit greasy. Possibly, would work better for someone with dry hair in need of moisture. If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page.

Best conditioner I've used

Posted by AmyDali on Aug 10, 2015

I have really damaged hair from regularly dyeing and mistreating with hot styling products. I have tried oils, home remedies, over-priced chemical products and yet nothing has worked as good as this conditioner. From the first time I used it, I noticed a dramatic difference. My hair is shinier, healthier and more manageable using this natural product. I won't ever be using anything else, I truly love it!

Amazing Natural Conditioner

Posted by 5077288102658539410 on Apr 25, 2015

I use this conditioner as a conditioner wash (cowash), and sometimes as a leave in. I have 4a hair if that matters. Very thick, and moisturizing with a nice light, and natural smell.

Great Conditioner

Posted by 5257829677751844569 on Apr 28, 2015

I love this conditioner because it leaves my hair so shiny and soft. And with the Henna, it leaves a small bit of blonde color to my silver hair. I use it with Nature's Gate Henna Shampoo for the best results.

Best Conditioner ever!

Posted by 5485557830135512039 on Mar 05, 2014

I have been using this product for about a year and I love it. I combine it with the shampoo of the same brand and had amazing results. For the first time ever in my life my hair is super shiny and smooth. I never write reviews, but I felt I had to share this wonderful product with others that like me have tried all type of products that never worked. I have tried every product and every homemade hair mask nothing worked for me. I hope you get the same great results as I did. Good luck!

Lots of shine

Posted by 5354666237901680243 on Mar 16, 2014

Adds serious shine and flow to the hair. Really good and highly affordable product!

Nature-s-Gate-Henna-Conditioner-Shine-Enhancing-18-fl-oz-532-ml/6201

Posted by 4615469440604830918 on Jun 14, 2013

The best! It works wonders on my (very long) hair!! Gives it an amazing soft touch and a "wow" shine!

good smell and value

Posted by Reviewer2697568 on May 01, 2009

My hair feels soft, silky and fresh after I use this conditioner. It does bring out the shine and I love that.