July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Gate, Conditioner, Shine Enhancing, Henna, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Quality conditioner

Posted by Zihuana on Oct 20, 2013

This is by far the best Nature's Gate conditioner that I've used (the others were Pomegranate, Biotin, Aloe Vera and Hemp). The consistency is a lot thicker than in the others and I need to use it less but still get better results. Edit: Since started to use it with the Henna-shampoo, my hair is even better, shiny and bouncy!

loved it

Posted by Reviewer1803542 on Apr 28, 2012

I loved that conditioner - i get so many compliments about the shine of my hair! I love the smell of it (very natural almond smell) and how it feels in the hair while i rinse it - feels like the hair gets more volume and it is very soft but squeacky in the same time. The bottle is big and the conditioner is very thick, so this is the first time in my life i needed smaller amount for my hair than recommended on the bottle :)

Great product

Posted by beautycare on Jan 19, 2014

It makes my hair manageable and soft but without weighing it down. I haven't noticed whether it makes it shiny because my hair is not chemically treated and it is naturally shiny after it is washed. If you have fine hair then this is a great conditioner! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Nature-s-Gate-Henna-Conditioner-Shine-Enhancing-18-fl-oz-532-ml/6201

Posted by 4615469440604830918 on Jun 14, 2013

The best! It works wonders on my (very long) hair!! Gives it an amazing soft touch and a "wow" shine!

Best Conditioner ever!

Posted by 5485557830135512039 on Mar 05, 2014

I have been using this product for about a year and I love it. I combine it with the shampoo of the same brand and had amazing results. For the first time ever in my life my hair is super shiny and smooth. I never write reviews, but I felt I had to share this wonderful product with others that like me have tried all type of products that never worked. I have tried every product and every homemade hair mask nothing worked for me. I hope you get the same great results as I did. Good luck!