nature's gate conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2524548 on Feb 08, 2009

great conditioner, great price.

Very thick

Posted by 5257449886998512195 on Aug 18, 2015

This is the first conditioner I have tried from Nature's Gate. I can't say I love this conditioner, but I do like it. It does make my hair a little oily at the roots, but keeps the ends of my hair less dry, but overall is a good conditioner that makes my hair shine. However, the conditioner is really thick and it takes more than just a little effort to squeeze it out of the bottle. I eventually gave up squeezing the content out of the cap and decided to screw the cap off instead every time I use it. Will probably try other conditioners from this brand too.

Leaves my hair a bit oily

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Dec 05, 2015

While I have normal hair, this product leaves it feeling a bit greasy. Possibly, would work better for someone with dry hair in need of moisture. If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page.

this is awesome

Posted by Reviewer1213509 on Mar 10, 2010

I use this for my girls (2 and 4) and for myself and love it. We all have very fine hair that needs conditioning and this really does the job. It leaves ourt hair very soft and manageable.

Lots of shine

Posted by 5354666237901680243 on Mar 16, 2014

Adds serious shine and flow to the hair. Really good and highly affordable product!

Nature-s-Gate-Henna-Conditioner-Shine-Enhancing-18-fl-oz-532-ml/6201

Posted by 4615469440604830918 on Jun 14, 2013

The best! It works wonders on my (very long) hair!! Gives it an amazing soft touch and a "wow" shine!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1659917 on Feb 03, 2010

this conditioner is wonderful for my fine hair, esp. in the cold, dry heat of the winter home in the NE

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2216372 on Feb 02, 2010

I love, love, love this product. It does what it says it will. My hair is waist length, and I've ALWAYS had trouble with finding a good shampoo+conditioner. Everything was either too heavy, and left it weighted down, or it had bad ingredients, and on and on. But this stuff.. My hair is very clean, and I don't have to wash more than every few days. I only have to wash it once in the shower, so I use less of it. The shine is absolutely true. EverySingleStrand of my hair literally Glistens and Glows. In the light I can see the highlights of shine it gives, and it is smooth, SO soft, has slight reddish highlights, and leaves my hair feeling wonderful. A+ I will buy it again. (Same review for shampoo.)

Best conditioner I've used

Posted by AmyDali on Aug 10, 2015

I have really damaged hair from regularly dyeing and mistreating with hot styling products. I have tried oils, home remedies, over-priced chemical products and yet nothing has worked as good as this conditioner. From the first time I used it, I noticed a dramatic difference. My hair is shinier, healthier and more manageable using this natural product. I won't ever be using anything else, I truly love it!

Amazing Natural Conditioner

Posted by 5077288102658539410 on Apr 25, 2015

I use this conditioner as a conditioner wash (cowash), and sometimes as a leave in. I have 4a hair if that matters. Very thick, and moisturizing with a nice light, and natural smell.