good smell and value

Posted by Reviewer2697568 on May 01, 2009

My hair feels soft, silky and fresh after I use this conditioner. It does bring out the shine and I love that.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2216372 on Feb 02, 2010

I love, love, love this product. It does what it says it will. My hair is waist length, and I've ALWAYS had trouble with finding a good shampoo+conditioner. Everything was either too heavy, and left it weighted down, or it had bad ingredients, and on and on. But this stuff.. My hair is very clean, and I don't have to wash more than every few days. I only have to wash it once in the shower, so I use less of it. The shine is absolutely true. EverySingleStrand of my hair literally Glistens and Glows. In the light I can see the highlights of shine it gives, and it is smooth, SO soft, has slight reddish highlights, and leaves my hair feeling wonderful. A+ I will buy it again. (Same review for shampoo.)

love it

Posted by Reviewer1659917 on Feb 03, 2010

this conditioner is wonderful for my fine hair, esp. in the cold, dry heat of the winter home in the NE

this is awesome

Posted by Reviewer1213509 on Mar 10, 2010

I use this for my girls (2 and 4) and for myself and love it. We all have very fine hair that needs conditioning and this really does the job. It leaves ourt hair very soft and manageable.

Exceptional!

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on May 18, 2010

My static-prone hair is tamed and conditioned. A really good product, needs only a tiny amount and will last a long time.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1138424 on Oct 12, 2009

Really done a great thing for my hair along with Henna shampoo, my hair is much shinier and has much more volume. It even feels thicker.

henna conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2913085 on Apr 19, 2009

pretty good for a cheap conditioner. not too greasy

conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Jan 13, 2009

good product, good shine, rinses clean

Lynne Akers

Posted by Reviewer1483316 on Apr 28, 2008

Made my dull dry very curly hair shine !

Update: I really love this!

Posted by 5623774599454599526 on Mar 13, 2015

At first I used too much of it and also on the scalp, it made my hair kind of heavy and greasy, I thought it doesn't add to the shine and I suspected it made my hair fall out :( BUT! After trying it only on the ends of my hair and very little, I found it really nice. It detangles and softens the hair, and is really economical - Iv'e used almost two shampoo bottles while still using the same conditioner bottle. All in all this is a great product, the smell is ok so I'm gonna try some other conditioners from this brand.