Nature's Gate, Conditioner, Shine Enhancing, Henna, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

good smell and value

Posted by Reviewer2697568 on May 01, 2009

My hair feels soft, silky and fresh after I use this conditioner. It does bring out the shine and I love that.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2216372 on Feb 02, 2010

I love, love, love this product. It does what it says it will. My hair is waist length, and I've ALWAYS had trouble with finding a good shampoo+conditioner. Everything was either too heavy, and left it weighted down, or it had bad ingredients, and on and on. But this stuff.. My hair is very clean, and I don't have to wash more than every few days. I only have to wash it once in the shower, so I use less of it. The shine is absolutely true. EverySingleStrand of my hair literally Glistens and Glows. In the light I can see the highlights of shine it gives, and it is smooth, SO soft, has slight reddish highlights, and leaves my hair feeling wonderful. A+ I will buy it again. (Same review for shampoo.)

love it

Posted by Reviewer1659917 on Feb 03, 2010

this conditioner is wonderful for my fine hair, esp. in the cold, dry heat of the winter home in the NE

this is awesome

Posted by Reviewer1213509 on Mar 10, 2010

I use this for my girls (2 and 4) and for myself and love it. We all have very fine hair that needs conditioning and this really does the job. It leaves ourt hair very soft and manageable.

Best Conditioner ever!

Posted by 5485557830135512039 on Mar 05, 2014

I have been using this product for about a year and I love it. I combine it with the shampoo of the same brand and had amazing results. For the first time ever in my life my hair is super shiny and smooth. I never write reviews, but I felt I had to share this wonderful product with others that like me have tried all type of products that never worked. I have tried every product and every homemade hair mask nothing worked for me. I hope you get the same great results as I did. Good luck!