Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Nature's Gate, Conditioner, Shine Enhancing, Henna, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

love it

Posted by Reviewer1659917 on Feb 03, 2010

this conditioner is wonderful for my fine hair, esp. in the cold, dry heat of the winter home in the NE

this is awesome

Posted by Reviewer1213509 on Mar 10, 2010

I use this for my girls (2 and 4) and for myself and love it. We all have very fine hair that needs conditioning and this really does the job. It leaves ourt hair very soft and manageable.

Best Conditioner ever!

Posted by 5485557830135512039 on Mar 05, 2014

I have been using this product for about a year and I love it. I combine it with the shampoo of the same brand and had amazing results. For the first time ever in my life my hair is super shiny and smooth. I never write reviews, but I felt I had to share this wonderful product with others that like me have tried all type of products that never worked. I have tried every product and every homemade hair mask nothing worked for me. I hope you get the same great results as I did. Good luck!

Lots of shine

Posted by 5354666237901680243 on Mar 16, 2014

Adds serious shine and flow to the hair. Really good and highly affordable product!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2200115 on Apr 17, 2012

I love this conditioner! I mix it with castor oil and leave in my hair for a few hours with a shower cap. Oh my! My hair is baby soft days later still. With no added products expect for some coconut oil in the scalp. My hair is very long and curly and is happy to finally find a conditioner that actually conditions! I have only used it three times and already dry hair is no longer an issue. It really moisturizes well but I believe adding your own essential oils gives it an even bigger advantage.