Ok

Posted by 5051766628962881635 on Mar 11, 2014

Ok but I haven't used this for a long time .. I will update

Light scent, great moisture

Posted by Reviewer1813782 on Feb 06, 2014

I have naturally curly hair and it's quite dry. This conditioner really moisturizes and it smells lightly of cherry or almond oil, not overpowering at all. I will re-order.

Great product Great value

Posted by 5271669964532671749 on May 31, 2014

Great product. Curls come back to life when you use this.Excellent value too.Must try the shampoo too in this brand next.

So nice!!

Posted by 5220068348145264126 on Jun 03, 2014

I wanted to try something new for my curly frizzy hair. I was using Aussie conditioner that I loved, but this is so much better!! My hair feels smooth, and it`s not that frizzy anymore. And I love that it smells so natural, and that the conditioner is free from bad stuff. The bottle will last long too, you just need a small amout, even for half-long hair. Will for sure buy this again!!

I like it

Posted by Torya86 on Jun 12, 2014

Super. makes my hair really good. I love it.

Good conditioner

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Jul 03, 2014

This is the second bottle of Nature's Gate conditioner that i tried. I had tried their Hemp conditioner before which was also good. This conditioner has a milky texture & it works great for my dry curly hair. It has a very nice scent as well.

hair soft and shiny

Posted by 5298362212511164325 on Jul 29, 2014

Love this shampoo and conditioner (especially the conditioner) they make my hair so soft and shiny. Not a big fan of the smell (smells like candy or a cheap soap) but it's ok I guess and worth it for me :)

Good conditioner

Posted by KittyLang on Aug 17, 2014

Worked well in my fine hair! The scent was quite strong, but not too strong for me.

so far so good!!!

Posted by 4666999507814010703 on Apr 15, 2015

Love the smell of it. Smells like its all natural, its henna conditioner so it's good for hair. Moisturises well.

Amazing Natural Conditioner

Posted by 5077288102658539410 on Apr 25, 2015

I use this conditioner as a conditioner wash (cowash), and sometimes as a leave in. I have 4a hair if that matters. Very thick, and moisturizing with a nice light, and natural smell.