Best Conditioner ever!

Posted by 5485557830135512039 on Mar 05, 2014

I have been using this product for about a year and I love it. I combine it with the shampoo of the same brand and had amazing results. For the first time ever in my life my hair is super shiny and smooth. I never write reviews, but I felt I had to share this wonderful product with others that like me have tried all type of products that never worked. I have tried every product and every homemade hair mask nothing worked for me. I hope you get the same great results as I did. Good luck!

Very conditioning

Posted by 5162005641983150561 on Mar 03, 2014

Maybe too caring for my hair, leaves it too heavy and makes it look greasy just after a day. Which is a shame, the marsipane-kind of scent is divine and conditioners texture is really nice.

yuck

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Feb 10, 2014

i typically have dry and brittle hair that seems to get weighed down easily depending on the products i use. this definitely did not work with my hair type as it made it gross and straw-like.

Light scent, great moisture

Posted by Reviewer1813782 on Feb 06, 2014

I have naturally curly hair and it's quite dry. This conditioner really moisturizes and it smells lightly of cherry or almond oil, not overpowering at all. I will re-order.

Good, affordable conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2939538 on Jan 30, 2014

This is a good, basic conditioner. It's affordable. It moisturizes hair, but also gives body.

Great product

Posted by beautycare on Jan 19, 2014

It makes my hair manageable and soft but without weighing it down. I haven't noticed whether it makes it shiny because my hair is not chemically treated and it is naturally shiny after it is washed. If you have fine hair then this is a great conditioner! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Entangle hair

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on Dec 28, 2013

My hair was badly entangled after using it. In order not to waste it, I need to mix it with another conditioner. It neither got absorbed into hair nor added shine to hair. Not buying it again.

Muy buen acondicionador

Posted by 5234786287393774007 on Dec 26, 2013

No me engrasa el pelo y he notado el brillo en un solo lavado, deja el pelo muy suave también.

Good and cheap

Posted by 5513353722262440878 on Dec 25, 2013

Makes your hair a bit heavy though.

Smells awful

Posted by greenandclean on Dec 19, 2013

Good conditioner with great ingredients, but it smells really strong of marzipan. The smell is so overwhelming it makes me sick.