Good conditioner

Posted by KittyLang on Aug 17, 2014

Worked well in my fine hair! The scent was quite strong, but not too strong for me.

so far so good!!!

Posted by 4666999507814010703 on Apr 15, 2015

Love the smell of it. Smells like its all natural, its henna conditioner so it's good for hair. Moisturises well.

One of the most moisturising conditioners I have ever tried

Posted by 5462911269978420229 on May 15, 2016

Thick, luxurious conditioner, perfect to treat dry hair, however can tend to weigh hair down if you use to much, perfect for really thick and coarse hair.

Favorite

Posted by sailasiili on May 16, 2016

Tried this conditioner after hemp conditioner (which was good too btw). I think i've finally found THE conditioner. Texture is thick, smells good and gives shine to hair and makes it sooo smooth (you can feel the smoothness when you rinse your hair). Love this, recommend this!

Nature's gate conditioner

Posted by 5287178679190435095 on May 21, 2016

I love this conditioner, it's great and not heavy on your hair.

henna conditioner

Posted by 4677043958744221209 on May 24, 2016

My hear looks great, shiny and healthy.

Great conditioner

Posted by 5089327523472443783 on Oct 06, 2016

Love this conditioner. Works well and smells great.

Rapport qualité/prix imbattable

Posted by Delshan on Sep 01, 2015

532 mL pour 5,86 dollars, c'est une aubaine. Il lisse et démêle très bien mes cheveux sans les alourdir, les fait briller. C'est un excellent produit que je rachèterai.

impressed

Posted by 4955536452453661015 on Apr 30, 2015

For the price this stuff is pretty good. Seems like a higher the quality product and it'll last awhile too. It helped return my frizzy damaged hair to a more natural state, but I just bought their biotin formula so hopefully that will help with the damage even more.

thumbs way up

Posted by 4698104193178228336 on May 25, 2015

Others have commented on the difference in my hair since using Nature's Gate hair products. They lather beautifully, smell nice, and last a long time, too. I have coarse, wavy, frizz-prone hair in a hot, humid climate. These products have rendered my hair more manageable than I've ever known it to be with less fuss than I've ever exerted. This is the conditioner I've used with the tea tree shampoo. Smooth, shiny, moisturized, tame tresses. Thank you!!