Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2200115 on Apr 17, 2012

I love this conditioner! I mix it with castor oil and leave in my hair for a few hours with a shower cap. Oh my! My hair is baby soft days later still. With no added products expect for some coconut oil in the scalp. My hair is very long and curly and is happy to finally find a conditioner that actually conditions! I have only used it three times and already dry hair is no longer an issue. It really moisturizes well but I believe adding your own essential oils gives it an even bigger advantage.

Love

Posted by Reviewer2962089 on Apr 13, 2012

It smells like candy. Leaves hair free of knots and perfect styling

Great conditioner with a great price!

Posted by Reviewer2502192 on Mar 25, 2012

My hair is smooth and shiny after using this product. Detangles my long, curly hair and makes it manageable and easy to comb. The smell is very nice and mild. I will definitely buy this again since the price is so low! It is also very important for me that this product is cruelty free.

Nice Texture

Posted by Reviewer1067418 on Mar 20, 2012

Good product for dreadlocks!

Like it

Posted by Reviewer2712828 on Mar 13, 2012

This is a very nice conditioner. Makes my hair smooth and shiny :) I don't like the smell.

yeees

Posted by Reviewer1365442 on Feb 28, 2012

I liked this too

I like this conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer2871939 on Feb 17, 2012

Nice conditioner. I will probably buy it again although it has some sort of old lady smell to it. But then again I like old ladies.

Gives extra shine

Posted by Susamedusa on Jan 03, 2012

..but also smell like marsipan (too sweet for my taste) and makes my hair frizzy. I dont know if it's the conditioner, but lately my hair has been rather hard to manage. It will not stay the way I want it to. Also, I seem to be loosing a lot of hair (but that can be because of christmasrelated stress).

Like it.

Posted by Reviewer1938636 on Nov 08, 2011

I would buy again.

Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1082280 on Oct 22, 2011

I seem to be one of those who get absolutely no benefit from this. Very thick and does not come out of bottle nor spread on hair very easily. Leaves my hair tangled but somewhat shiny, cannot be used as an only conditioner so I definitely will not buy this again.