Wonderful! A difference that you can see.

Posted by Reviewer2661328 on Nov 15, 2008

I am very picky about what I use on my hair. I have very thick, long, fine hair that is curly. I can never comb my hair with a traditional brush or comb once it is dry or it turns into a frizzy mess. I have used this product and the conditioner for a couple of weeks now and absolutely love it. My hair is shiny and much more manageable. I love the highlights that I am now seeing. When you use this, do not expect it to act like a traditional store product with chemicals. It does suds, especially on the second application, but probably not as much as you are used to. The conditioner feels much different than traditional conditioners. Don't let the differences fool you. These products are natural and extremely nourishing. They are not like the chemically saturated gook that you buy at the store. There is also not that artificially perfumed odor that others put in but I could care less when it does such wonderful things for my hair. If I want my hair to smell like a flower I will spray some perfumed body mist on it :)

Great Shampoo for Fine Hair

Posted by Reviewer2519771 on Jul 05, 2012

This product is more than I had hoped for. The henna adds considerable volume to my fine hair. It is also noticeably more shiny and adds golden highlights to my graying hair.

A wonder to my hair!

Posted by Reviewer1028600 on Jul 13, 2012

My hair has been weak for a while now, I had hair loss and it didn't had any particular shine. After using this shampoo every other day, my hair increased in volume, it got stronger and shinier. Some people even asked me if I colored my hair (it doesn't really color your hair, but enhancers its shine and evens the natural color of your hair). One more thing: despite the fact that we're in summer, with all the humidity here in Spain, my hair lasts clean longer than ever! Definitely will buy it again!

Natures Gate Henna Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1184080 on Aug 09, 2008

This is my favorite Nature's Gate Shampoo yet. I have dry, frizzy, curly hair, and I live in the desert. You wouldn't know it after using this stuff. Plus, I love the highlights. It really does make my hair shine, though I always use the conditioner, too.

no shine

Posted by Reviewer1457066 on Nov 27, 2009

I have fine graying thin hair. I stopped coloring my hair over a yr.ago because of the damage it caused. My hair is shoulder length and now dull and lifeless. I used to be complemented on it's shine and hoped this product would help bring it back. It actually made my hair even more dry and brittle ( more left in the drain after shower. ewww) I really can not recommend for thin dry hair.

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer2216372 on Feb 02, 2010

I love, love, love this product. It does what it says it will. My hair is waist length, and I've ALWAYS had trouble with finding a good shampoo+conditioner. Everything was either too heavy, and left it weighted down, or it had bad ingredients, and on and on. But this stuff.. My hair is very clean, and I don't have to wash more than every few days. I only have to wash it once in the shower, so I use less of it. The shine is absolutely true. EverySingleStrand of my hair literally Glistens and Glows. In the light I can see the highlights of shine it gives, and it is smooth, SO soft, has slight reddish highlights, and leaves my hair feeling wonderful. A+ I will buy it again. (Same review for conditioner.)

My hair is shiny for the first time ever!

Posted by 5485557830135512039 on Mar 05, 2014

I have been using this product for about a year and I love it. I combine it with the conditioner of the same brand and had amazing results. For the first time ever in my life my hair is super shiny and smooth. I never write reviews, but I felt I had to share this wonderful product with others that like me have tried all type of products that never worked. I have tried every product and every homemade hair mask nothing worked for me. I hope you get the same great results as I did. Good luck!

Best shampoo ever!

Posted by 4744693195785416293 on Dec 21, 2014

A bottle lasted me a year with my chin-length hair. It is blonde and quite damaged from ears down, but with an oily scalp. This shampoo made my hair extremely glossy and voluminous. I could actually get away with washing it every third day. I tried another shampoo (from Andalou Naturals) when I finished the bottle, but was left disappointed (my hair is flat and gets oilier way sooner). I am reordering the Henna shampoo as I'm writing this. I'm truly impressed. The scent reminds me of marzipan, but it doesn't linger on the hair and is very faint once you wash it off.

Natures Gate shine enhancing Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Jan 11, 2016

What can I say. I am nearly 60 years old with long curly hair that has a tendency to frizz, and with ill health, often looks like I have been dragged through a hedge backwards!! I have tried loads of shampoos, but THIS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS WORKED!!! My hair springs into natural curls and is beautifully soft. NEVER IN MY LIFE HAS MY HAIR FELT THIS GOOD. Excellent value for money even with paying postage to the UK. A little goes a long, long way. 7 years later!!!!!!!!! The above review is for the old formula, which contained hydrolised soy and vegetable proteins. In this new and changed version, they have omitted the proteins an now say 'henna and avocado'. This new version makes my hair soft, but my curls no longer spring back. Something is lost in this new 'recipe'. I have been using the old version for just over 7 years and have been completely happy with it, but, now I am going to have to search for something else to use...either that or find some way to put hydrolised protein into the shampoo. Oh well !!! Nothing lasts except God.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2313023 on Jun 12, 2011

The shampoo leaves my hair feeling a little dry but when used with the conditioner my hair is left shiny and healthy!