Pretty good

Posted by 5110362049699109657 on Apr 11, 2016

Does the job, economical. I'll still keep looking for a more suitable shampoo though, as it is very high lather and seems to have faded my non permanent hair coloring faster than other shampoos did. I have very dry hair. Still think this is one of the better shampoos I've come across of late though.

去油有效

Posted by 5316418568879741217 on Mar 30, 2016

无硅油确实有改善头皮,以前毛囊有点堵塞,现在没有了。洗完过两天会痒,据说是因为含氢氧化钠。

nice shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1873598 on Mar 10, 2016

Used with the henna conditioner, this shampoo made my fine, damaged hair lovely and shiny. Such a great product, and a really good price.

Ok, not bad

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Mar 07, 2016

So far so good. By the way, i have found a local natural shampoo made with coconut oil that works much better than this. So i'm not gonna buying this again. Thank you.

Not at all bad

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Feb 12, 2016

Not at all bad for my colored hair.

Natures Gate shine enhancing Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Jan 11, 2016

What can I say. I am nearly 60 years old with long curly hair that has a tendency to frizz, and with ill health, often looks like I have been dragged through a hedge backwards!! I have tried loads of shampoos, but THIS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS WORKED!!! My hair springs into natural curls and is beautifully soft. NEVER IN MY LIFE HAS MY HAIR FELT THIS GOOD. Excellent value for money even with paying postage to the UK. A little goes a long, long way. 7 years later!!!!!!!!! The above review is for the old formula, which contained hydrolised soy and vegetable proteins. In this new and changed version, they have omitted the proteins an now say 'henna and avocado'. This new version makes my hair soft, but my curls no longer spring back. Something is lost in this new 'recipe'. I have been using the old version for just over 7 years and have been completely happy with it, but, now I am going to have to search for something else to use...either that or find some way to put hydrolised protein into the shampoo. Oh well !!! Nothing lasts except God.

Rapport qualité/prix imbattable

Posted by Delshan on Sep 01, 2015

Shampooing peu cher et très efficace. Excellent pour les cheveux ayant tendance à regraisser et/ou à faire des pellicules. Il entretient l'éclat des hennés. J'adore !

Awfful smell- can`t stand it

Posted by 5757070361721312153 on Jul 02, 2015

I received shampoo and conditioner today and it stinks unbelievably. I don`t know what it`s made of and what`s wrong with it, but will not use it. Can`t believe all ingredients listed on the bottle and mixed up together stink so bad. Will have to go to some other store and check out the same product to see if this is really it ...can believe so many people said it`s good...That`s the main reason why i bought it...And got so disappointed..... It would be waste of time & money to return. Postage will cost me as much as those two bottles if not more.

Wonderful Product

Posted by 5433270580768763235 on Jun 19, 2015

I Love this product. It does an amazing job.

good quality lasts long

Posted by 4955536452453661015 on Apr 30, 2015

Smells good does it's job, helped with my frizzy hair but if you are looking for a more repairing formula I'd suggest the biotin one! : )