New To iHerb?

Nature's Gate, Shampoo, Henna, Shine Enhancing, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Reviews 1-star

no shine

Posted by Reviewer1457066 on Nov 27, 2009

I have fine graying thin hair. I stopped coloring my hair over a yr.ago because of the damage it caused. My hair is shoulder length and now dull and lifeless. I used to be complemented on it's shine and hoped this product would help bring it back. It actually made my hair even more dry and brittle ( more left in the drain after shower. ewww) I really can not recommend for thin dry hair.

Dry out my hair

Posted by 4826102247440688872 on Sep 15, 2013

This shampoo is too harsh for my fine, thin hair. It does give it some shine, but makes my hair too dry and breakable. Since I'm using this shampoo, my hair is breaking very easily and gets greasy faster. Because this shampoo strip my hair too much, it tries to compensate by creating too much oil. Anyway, really doesn't work for me.