Gets Rid of Dandruff

Posted by rabbit on Aug 16, 2012

This shampoo is a safe and effective treatment for dry, itchy, and flaky scalp. The tea tree oil did a good job getting rid of my dandruff. There are many dangerous toxins and harsh chemicals in traditional dandruff shampoos. Tea tree oil is a safe, natural alternative. This shampoo works great and you won’t be compromising your health. I find that my hair does better using only shampoo and no conditioner at all. One downside is that the product is in a plastic bottle - pure tea tree oil can eat through plastic, so any product with tea tree oil should really be in glass to ensure that unsafe plastic chemicals aren't leached into the product. Overall, a great product though I wasn't a big fan of the scent. I prefer their Mandarin Orange & Patchouli shampoo which also makes both my hair and scalp look, feel, and smell great.

Excellent Product and value for money

Posted by Reviewer2228761 on Oct 13, 2012

I buy this for my husband who experiences quite bad psoriasis on his scalp. This has eliminated the problem altogether! There has been no or very limited dandruff and it has eliminated the red and angry areas of inflammation that was very obvoius on his head. It is excellent value for money and better than anything natural that I can get here in Australia both in value for money and price.

Not effective anti-dandruff shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2308917 on Feb 18, 2013

I bought this after reading some reviews that it helped stop scalp inching and flaking. For me it just made the flakes smaller and did nothing for the iching.

Tea Tree Shampoo

Posted by 5402014113155903149 on Oct 18, 2012

This shampoo is great! I have used it for several years because I have dry hair. I have had no problems with my hair since I started using the tea tree shampoo.

tea tree and blue cypress shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3341831 on Jan 02, 2010

great stuff--love the way it leaves my hair

Great.

Posted by Reviewer3302523 on Apr 14, 2010

I much prefer to use natural products for scalp itchiness. It feels way less chemical than store products, smells good, and does the job.

good

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Dec 20, 2010

good

like it!

Posted by Reviewer1828075 on Jul 15, 2011

I have flaky and itchy scalp and this shampoo suits perfectly for it. My hair is shiny, soft. Ideal shampoo for me.

I like this shampoo very much

Posted by Reviewer3291778 on Apr 30, 2008

and it smells good

Best Anti dandruff Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1368830 on Jan 04, 2012

I have dry flaky scalp esp in winter and have tried different shampoos to help with my problem. This is by far the best product. Smells great, lathers well and even my husband uses it.