10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Nature's Gate, Herbal Blend, Shampoo, Tea Tree & Blue Cypress, 12 fl oz (354 ml)

Gets Rid of Dandruff

Posted by rabbit on Aug 16, 2012

This shampoo is a safe and effective treatment for dry, itchy, and flaky scalp. The tea tree oil did a good job getting rid of my dandruff. There are many dangerous toxins and harsh chemicals in traditional dandruff shampoos. Tea tree oil is a safe, natural alternative. This shampoo works great and you won’t be compromising your health. I find that my hair does better using only shampoo and no conditioner at all. One downside is that the product is in a plastic bottle - pure tea tree oil can eat through plastic, so any product with tea tree oil should really be in glass to ensure that unsafe plastic chemicals aren't leached into the product. Overall, a great product though I wasn't a big fan of the scent. I prefer their Mandarin Orange & Patchouli shampoo which also makes both my hair and scalp look, feel, and smell great.

Not effective anti-dandruff shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2308917 on Feb 18, 2013

I bought this after reading some reviews that it helped stop scalp inching and flaking. For me it just made the flakes smaller and did nothing for the iching.

Excellent Product and value for money

Posted by Reviewer2228761 on Oct 13, 2012

I buy this for my husband who experiences quite bad psoriasis on his scalp. This has eliminated the problem altogether! There has been no or very limited dandruff and it has eliminated the red and angry areas of inflammation that was very obvoius on his head. It is excellent value for money and better than anything natural that I can get here in Australia both in value for money and price.

Tea Tree Shampoo

Posted by 5402014113155903149 on Oct 18, 2012

This shampoo is great! I have used it for several years because I have dry hair. I have had no problems with my hair since I started using the tea tree shampoo.

Nice smelling

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Sep 11, 2013

Feels very cooling on the head while shampooing and very very fragrant.