** Great shampoo **

Posted by Amnon10 on Mar 29, 2016

Hair feels vibrant -- smells good -- does the job -- hair does not itch as before

Works great but has a slight medicinal smell

Posted by 5024162232741866968 on Dec 07, 2015

I got this because everything else I had tried for my dry, itchy scalp with an eczema outbreak had failed. Even after the first few times of using it, I noticed a dramatic difference...and even though I haven't finished the bottle yet, I can happily say that my scalp issues have completely cleared up! I have been using it with the matching conditioner. It does have a slight medicinal smell due to the Tea Tree and Blue Cypress that is in it...I didn't have an issue with it, but I can see how some people might not like it, which is why I gave just four stars on the review

very good for itchy hair

Posted by 5648648645838046401 on Sep 13, 2015

nice smell and good for men, helps a lot the person with dandruff

Perfect

Posted by 5120920906851092877 on Jun 23, 2015

Smells good and is efficient for my dry hair...

OK

Posted by bbchris on May 01, 2015

This is OK.

Relieved my scalp

Posted by Reviewer3050808 on Apr 24, 2015

I had itchy scalp for some time and I couldn't stand it. This product, along with the conditioner, has relieved it completely and smells great.

Nature's Gate, Herbal Blend, Shampoo, Tea Tree & Blue Cypress

Posted by AllaMel on Apr 02, 2015

I have bought it after reading reviews about diminishing itching and flaking, but after using it completely together with my husband I can say it did nothing to both of us, and we could not get rid of dandruff. However, among pluses I can mark out its more natural character, beatiful scent and cooling feeling on your scalp. Maybe it would be great for people with healthy scalp.

Very good shampoo!

Posted by 4974221949104013137 on Mar 25, 2015

Very good shampoo. This shampoo is a safe and effective treatment for dry, itchy, and flaky scalp. The tea tree oil is natural ingredient, that help kill bacteria and prevent dandruff again. There are many dangerous toxins and harsh chemicals in traditional dandruff shampoos. Tea tree oil is a safe, natural alternative. It help scalp to be cleaner, less itchy, less flaky and dry.

Great Product

Posted by 5512809279186882355 on Jan 24, 2015

Works well for my hair type (dry) and smells wonderful! Gets 4 stars coz date of expiry not there .

great!!

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Dec 04, 2014

clean well, non itchy :) NATURAL AND NOT TASTED ON ANIMALS!