Good

Posted by MariaMG on May 23, 2013

I bought this for my friend and she absolutely loves it. She has oily hair and it doesn't make her hair greasy and it doesn't weighs down her hair.

Хорошо / Good

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 30, 2012

Густой кондиционер необычного коричневого цвета. Легко распределяется по волосам и легко смывается. Придает мягкость и блеск волосам, при этом не утяжеляя их. Пахнет, подобно Daily Shampoo, корицей и гвоздикой с примесью травяных запахов. The thick conditioner of unusual brown color. It spreads through the hair and washed off easily. Conditioner gives softness and shine to hair without weighing. It smells like the Daily Shampoo - cinnamon and cloves mixed with herbal scents.

My fav!

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Nov 12, 2014

Initially I bought the shampoo, and if you have read my review on that one, you know I am quite excited about it. Well, for this product it's not different. I love the aroma of this conditioner. It makes your hair soft and that's exactly what I want it to do. The shampoo rinses deeply, which makes me prefer to also use a conditioner. I recommend this one if you are looking for a conditioner. You won't regret it.

Absolutely awesome!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 27, 2012

Unusual brown color, herbal smell. I use this conditioner with every shampoo I have - it fits, and it has very pleasant smell. Hair is shiny and healthy! There is no effect of getting used to this conditioner, I already ordered the third pack! // Использовала этот кондиционер с каждым имеющимся у меня шампунем - результат неизменно отличный! Кроме того, мне нравится естественный травяной запах средства. Волосы к нему не привыкают, заказала уже третью упаковку.

Nature's Gate Herbal Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1864729 on Oct 30, 2008

I have used this conditioner for 20 years and I still LOVE the aroma and the feel of it. And they have finally taken out the parabens!! God bless 'em.

Wonderful stuff...

Posted by Reviewer1975446 on Dec 07, 2007

Great ingredients and very different than most conditioners. Has a natural look, feel and scent. Just rinse longer if you don't want your hair weighed down too much. This is my new fave and can't beat the price!

Nice, light conditioning

Posted by Reviewer2487651 on Jul 25, 2010

Doesn't weigh down my hair and smells great!

Love nature's gate

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Feb 02, 2009

My older son has very thick hair and most shampoo's and conditioners leave his hair feeling kinda straw like. This by far is the best, his hair actually came out soft and silky.

Excellent Daily Use

Posted by Reviewer1927840 on Jul 23, 2011

This conditioner works beautifully and doesn't weigh down my fine hair.

Great. !!

Posted by Reviewer2533909 on Mar 02, 2013

The fact that so many people have been using it for years says it all really. I quite like the scent , although it is a bit heavy, I don't use when i know I will be wearing a special perfume. A tip for people who say it flattens their hair, use a little less. It really doesn't take much . Leaves my hair literally squeaky clean.