specifical odor!

Posted by Reviewer1916580 on Sep 22, 2011

Very aggressive odor, long time leave on hair.

Works great but smell is overpoweringly musky

Posted by Reviewer2043540 on Feb 23, 2009

This conditioner works beautifully, but the smell is so strong - I don't think I'll be able to use it without mixing it with a less musky conditioner

Smells very strong

Posted by 5346513215200600758 on Oct 02, 2016

I'm not very impressed with this product. I bought it because it was cruelty free and herbal, but the smell is completely synthetic and fake like a cheap perfume. It doesn't offer a lot of slip for my hair, it left my hair limp and that horrid smell stayed for days. I won't be purchasing this again.

Eh.. a little disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Feb 14, 2013

I thought this product is more herbal than normal conditioners but in fact it smells more strongly of chemicals. There is also no superiority of its softening effect on my hair.

Moyen

Posted by 5577806361848239456 on Aug 16, 2014

L'odeur est extrêmement forte et reste sur les cheveux, cela ne m'a pas posé problème mais pourrait en déranger plus d'un. Je n'ai pas l'impression que ce produit hydrate réellement mes cheveux, en revanche il peut avoir tendance à les graisser.

匂いも潤いもダメ

Posted by tubuanbar on Jul 03, 2013

匂いがすごいです。けっこう次の日も残ります。 ダメージヘアの私には潤いも足りません。早く使い切りたいけど、量が多すぎ(笑)

Can't really say it's a bad conditioner...

Posted by Zihuana on Nov 13, 2013

…but the smell was so horrible I just couldn't get over it, I couldn't even have it around the bathroom. Very strong and overpowering "old" smell. I actually was supposed to order the Henna Conditioner, which is my absolute favorite!! I ordered this by accident. Really made me appreciate the Henna-version even more :-)

Strong herbal small & doesn't condition the hair at all.

Posted by 4677616016077121536 on Jul 11, 2014

Strong herbal small & doesn't condition the hair at all. But it's a big bottle though.. I wouldn't buy it cos it's big, I want it to work. Will not buy this again.

Horrible,sorry to say!

Posted by Reviewer2474071 on Jun 21, 2016

This conditioner has an extremely bad smell and makes me cough after using even a very small amount.I could only try it twice because of the bad effects.The bad smell lingers in my hair,noticeable even the next day.Sorry,but it's that bad.I don't know how anybody could use it,truly! I am a man with quite long hair,by the way.Never thought of myself as any kind of wimp,but this stuff is bad! Will just have to throw it in the bin,no way I'd give it to anyone else.I really like ordering from iHerb and have recommended you many times and appreciate your excellent service,it's just this particular product I found surprisingly bad. Just so you know! Thank you,EG

no me gusta

Posted by 5445923739251995341 on Nov 21, 2014

Es un acondicionador normalito, desenreda sin aportar hidratación al pelo. Además tengo que usar mucho producto ya que tengo mucho pelo y muy fino. Y el olor.............. huele herbal, pero me resulta desagradable