Smells really, really, really good.

Posted by 4634624497980367476 on Aug 27, 2015

This is my favorite conditioner because of the way it smells, not necessarily because of how it makes my hair feel. I actually mix this with a different conditioner to make my hair soft and tangle free, but you can't beat the scent. Every time someone hugs me they always ask me what I use in my hair, it's incredible.

Can't really say it's a bad conditioner...

Posted by Zihuana on Nov 13, 2013

…but the smell was so horrible I just couldn't get over it, I couldn't even have it around the bathroom. Very strong and overpowering "old" smell. I actually was supposed to order the Henna Conditioner, which is my absolute favorite!! I ordered this by accident. Really made me appreciate the Henna-version even more :-)

Strong herbal small & doesn't condition the hair at all.

Posted by 4677616016077121536 on Jul 11, 2014

Strong herbal small & doesn't condition the hair at all. But it's a big bottle though.. I wouldn't buy it cos it's big, I want it to work. Will not buy this again.

Moyen

Posted by 5577806361848239456 on Aug 16, 2014

L'odeur est extrêmement forte et reste sur les cheveux, cela ne m'a pas posé problème mais pourrait en déranger plus d'un. Je n'ai pas l'impression que ce produit hydrate réellement mes cheveux, en revanche il peut avoir tendance à les graisser.

匂いも潤いもダメ

Posted by tubuanbar on Jul 03, 2013

匂いがすごいです。けっこう次の日も残ります。 ダメージヘアの私には潤いも足りません。早く使い切りたいけど、量が多すぎ(笑)

Eh.. a little disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Feb 14, 2013

I thought this product is more herbal than normal conditioners but in fact it smells more strongly of chemicals. There is also no superiority of its softening effect on my hair.

Works great but smell is overpoweringly musky

Posted by Reviewer2043540 on Feb 23, 2009

This conditioner works beautifully, but the smell is so strong - I don't think I'll be able to use it without mixing it with a less musky conditioner

no me gusta

Posted by 5445923739251995341 on Nov 21, 2014

Es un acondicionador normalito, desenreda sin aportar hidratación al pelo. Además tengo que usar mucho producto ya que tengo mucho pelo y muy fino. Y el olor.............. huele herbal, pero me resulta desagradable

Awful Smell

Posted by 5198448289168729550 on Sep 20, 2016

I bought this conditioner based on the rave reviews on how beautiful and fragrant the smell was ...The moment I opened up the iHerb delivery box I could smell this conditioner - it was very heavily scented - a spicy, old lady smell ... there is nothing sweet, fragrant, feminine or delicate about this conditioner scent, and I love strong smells, I am not sensitive to perfume. This would have to be the WORST smelling conditioner I have ever had the misfortune of buying. It smelt so bad I couldn't even use it - I threw it out straight away. What a waste of money. If you're buying this conditioner purely for the smell, and you've never actually smelt it, be prepared to potentially waste good money that could be put toward something more worthwhile, like that expensive serum you've been saving up for.

Horrible,sorry to say!

Posted by Reviewer2474071 on Jun 21, 2016

This conditioner has an extremely bad smell and makes me cough after using even a very small amount.I could only try it twice because of the bad effects.The bad smell lingers in my hair,noticeable even the next day.Sorry,but it's that bad.I don't know how anybody could use it,truly! I am a man with quite long hair,by the way.Never thought of myself as any kind of wimp,but this stuff is bad! Will just have to throw it in the bin,no way I'd give it to anyone else.I really like ordering from iHerb and have recommended you many times and appreciate your excellent service,it's just this particular product I found surprisingly bad. Just so you know! Thank you,EG