10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Gate, Conditioner, Daily Conditioning, Herbal , 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Good product

Posted by eccolife on Apr 02, 2012

Smells a bit too strong even for me and in surprise - it is in dark brown color, but I like it so much, makes my hair very smooth.

Very good conditioner !

Posted by 4907883647798794926 on Apr 17, 2014

First time try a conditioner that is brown in color... After application , hair is soft and look pretty! I like it. Shall order a bigger bottle next time. :)

Good conditioner.

Posted by Ann-Lyza on Jul 06, 2014

My youngest sister using this conditioner. It works well for her oily hair.

I bought four bottles of it!

Posted by Reviewer1666268 on Sep 14, 2014

Conditioner usually lasts 2 or 3 times longer than a bottle of shampoo but I use this stuff for everything... the dog gets rinsed in it, the clothes get rinsed in it. It not only smells great insects seem to stay away from it.

My fav!

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Nov 12, 2014

Initially I bought the shampoo, and if you have read my review on that one, you know I am quite excited about it. Well, for this product it's not different. I love the aroma of this conditioner. It makes your hair soft and that's exactly what I want it to do. The shampoo rinses deeply, which makes me prefer to also use a conditioner. I recommend this one if you are looking for a conditioner. You won't regret it.