I like the fragance and the ingredients/Me gusta su aroma y los ingredientes

Posted by Inbo11 on May 29, 2013

It is the first conditioner that I use without silicones, and I like the experience. I love the fragance (I now that could be too strong) but two days after wash my hair, still smelling, and I like that clean sensation. I'll repeat Es el primer acondicionador que uso sin siliconas y se nota (aunque a la hora de desenredarme, me cuesta un poco más) pero es un precio a pagar por un productor natural y de de calidad). El aroma es fuerte, pero me encanta. Dos días después de lavarme el pelo aun se mantiene la fragancia, lo que hace que siga oliendo el pelo a limpio. Repetiré

Excellent Daily Use

Posted by Reviewer1927840 on Jul 23, 2011

This conditioner works beautifully and doesn't weigh down my fine hair.

Great. !!

Posted by Reviewer2533909 on Mar 02, 2013

The fact that so many people have been using it for years says it all really. I quite like the scent , although it is a bit heavy, I don't use when i know I will be wearing a special perfume. A tip for people who say it flattens their hair, use a little less. It really doesn't take much . Leaves my hair literally squeaky clean.

BEST CONDITIONER I'VE EVER USED!

Posted by 5459286084543706799 on Dec 13, 2013

I have thick, long, curly hair that needs a lot of moisture, and this conditioner does it. My hair has never been this soft with regular conditioners, and not only is this stuff vegan, free of nasty chemicals and great for detangling, it's also cheaper than most other conditioners I've tried and lasts longer! Plus I'm in love with the smell. It has this nice, sort of spicy smell that's so different than artificial sweet scents in traditional conditioners. I get compliments on how my hair looks and smells all the time. Sort of creepy when a stranger in the grocery store waxes poetic about the scent of my hair, but not enough to make me give up my Nature's Gate Herbal!

Not quite as awesome as it's shampoo counterpart

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Jan 22, 2015

This conditioner smells divine just like the shampoo version of this conditioner. It is definitely an every day conditioner, not a deep conditioning one (but that's what it claims to be, daily). I need a bit more of a deep conditioning conditioner for my naturally curly hair, but this works okay too. Oh and did I mention it smells like heaven?:)

Nature's Gate, Herbal Conditioner, Daily Conditioning

Posted by Reviewer1970799 on Nov 28, 2011

this product doesn't give for my hair enough moisturing

weigh down my hair

Posted by Reviewer1848521 on Apr 05, 2012

While it de-tangled my hair very well, it also weigh my hair down badly. It made my fine straight hair look so flat & sad.

Does not rinse well

Posted by Reviewer2641628 on Mar 03, 2011

I found this really heavy. I loved the smell, but it really left my hair dull.

smell is overpowering

Posted by Reviewer2896118 on Apr 30, 2010

the smell is way too strong, like a salon smell...though it conditions well.

styr unna..

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Denne balsamen fungerer ikke i hele tatt. Man maa bruke en halv flaske for at det skal ha noen effekt, og selv da fungerer det ganske daarlig! Men billig var'n :)