no me gusta

Posted by 5445923739251995341 on Nov 21, 2014

Es un acondicionador normalito, desenreda sin aportar hidratación al pelo. Además tengo que usar mucho producto ya que tengo mucho pelo y muy fino. Y el olor.............. huele herbal, pero me resulta desagradable

My fav!

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Nov 12, 2014

Initially I bought the shampoo, and if you have read my review on that one, you know I am quite excited about it. Well, for this product it's not different. I love the aroma of this conditioner. It makes your hair soft and that's exactly what I want it to do. The shampoo rinses deeply, which makes me prefer to also use a conditioner. I recommend this one if you are looking for a conditioner. You won't regret it.

I bought four bottles of it!

Posted by Reviewer1666268 on Sep 14, 2014

Conditioner usually lasts 2 or 3 times longer than a bottle of shampoo but I use this stuff for everything... the dog gets rinsed in it, the clothes get rinsed in it. It not only smells great insects seem to stay away from it.

Moyen

Posted by 5577806361848239456 on Aug 16, 2014

L'odeur est extrêmement forte et reste sur les cheveux, cela ne m'a pas posé problème mais pourrait en déranger plus d'un. Je n'ai pas l'impression que ce produit hydrate réellement mes cheveux, en revanche il peut avoir tendance à les graisser.

love nature's gate conditioners!

Posted by Reviewer3348372 on Aug 06, 2014

another quality product stocked by iherb! thank you for a great product!

Strong herbal small & doesn't condition the hair at all.

Posted by 4677616016077121536 on Jul 11, 2014

Strong herbal small & doesn't condition the hair at all. But it's a big bottle though.. I wouldn't buy it cos it's big, I want it to work. Will not buy this again.

Good conditioner.

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Jul 06, 2014

My youngest sister using this conditioner. It works well for her oily hair.

Ok conditioner. Ok smell.

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

Ok conditioner. Smell is herbal and ok, but not great. But I will keep using this one. I liked the smell of Avalon better. But this is ok too.

Very good conditioner !

Posted by 4907883647798794926 on Apr 17, 2014

First time try a conditioner that is brown in color... After application , hair is soft and look pretty! I like it. Shall order a bigger bottle next time. :)

Not a very good conditioner

Posted by 5609362919992563880 on Jan 14, 2014

I had really high hopes for this product and unfortunately i was disappointed. My hair was very rough and my scalp was geri itching... Also the smell is not really nice. All in all not a very good product from my experience.