LOVE!

Posted by 4859143644773311729 on Sep 06, 2015

Mmmmmmm! Herby! I love this stuff and so does my hair! I have lots and lots of super-fine, curly hair. This gives me good conditioning without weighing down my hair and the smell is amazing!

Works Great

Posted by 4744896158834095499 on Feb 03, 2016

Works great on my thick curly hair!

Great Conditioner

Posted by 5096190899575062847 on May 18, 2016

I absolutely love this product. This conditioner does not make my hair oily as it isnt a heavy conditioner. It has an amazing smell and makes my hair feel so clean and fresh. I would highly recommend this shampoo to anyone.

Very good conditioner !

Posted by 4907883647798794926 on Apr 17, 2014

First time try a conditioner that is brown in color... After application , hair is soft and look pretty! I like it. Shall order a bigger bottle next time. :)

Good conditioner.

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Jul 06, 2014

My youngest sister using this conditioner. It works well for her oily hair.

High quality conditioner

Posted by 5559218500489453984 on Apr 02, 2013

Superior quality with no harmful chemicals or additives. Rich and thick. I wash my hair at bedtime and the fragrance is like aroma therapy to go to sleep by. Love it.

I bought four bottles of it!

Posted by Reviewer1666268 on Sep 14, 2014

Conditioner usually lasts 2 or 3 times longer than a bottle of shampoo but I use this stuff for everything... the dog gets rinsed in it, the clothes get rinsed in it. It not only smells great insects seem to stay away from it.

Excellent !

Posted by 5463578397314770014 on Apr 01, 2015

I love this conditionner for the lovely smell it has. It PERFECTLY untangles my hairs and the ingredients arenot dangerous at all for my hairs. I was looking for a good, natural conditionner, without any sulfate, paraben or silicone.. I found the perfect one

love nature's gate conditioners!

Posted by Reviewer3348372 on Aug 06, 2014

another quality product stocked by iherb! thank you for a great product!

Ok conditioner. Ok smell.

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

Ok conditioner. Smell is herbal and ok, but not great. But I will keep using this one. I liked the smell of Avalon better. But this is ok too.