mixed feelings about this

Posted by Anaterma on Jul 14, 2014

while this is really good for my hair it's not quite the same for my scalp. first things first this is very good in means of untangling purposes. better than previously fav of mine - mill creek peptides shampoo. unfortunately it seems to make my scalp itchy and causes a lil of dandruff. cleanses really well, thou. i use it just on my hair and diluted with base shampoo for the scalp. when diluted loses some of untangling strength. has a really strong weird scent which remains on your hair after you wash it. some people may not like it. i may repurchase it at some point for untangling purposes since my hair is thick, coarse, capricious and hard to brush. otherwise a great product, give it a try.

I don't know what to thing...

Posted by 4646927872885613890 on Sep 08, 2014

First... I LOVE the smell it has and leaves on my hair, despite all the comments I have read complaining about it... but I am having a little problems with the shampoo... Sometimes it cleans well, sometimes I have to re-wash my hair 3 times... sometimes I have a little bit of dandruff and others a bit of irritation (perhaps it is too strong for me) But among all of this little problems, my hair has gained shine and softness like I have never had before! (I have been used regular shampoos until I tried this more natural one) So I will not give a bad punctuation to this brand, maybe I just have to find my proper shampoo and I want to try others from Nature's Gate :) (I am sure the problem is that it is too strong... you will feel it on the texture and the smell)

nice

Posted by Amnon10 on Sep 11, 2014

yet dries hair

Great product, fragrance is Strong and unappealing

Posted by Reviewer1750083 on Mar 03, 2015

I've used these Nature's Gate shampoos for a while now and love them! They keep my scalp feeling clean and soft. I can feel the difference if I return to other brands now. However, I would warn you that if you don't know what the "herbal" scent is like - don't buy this one. I purchased it "blind" just to try something new and cannot continue using it do to the fragrance smelling like my greatgrandmother's house. It's a great brand, but don't buy it unless you know you like the smell.

Okay

Posted by 5471593555204295832 on May 27, 2015

It leaves a funny herbal smell that takes a long time to get used to and there is a funny texture left on your hair that makes it feel unclean.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1741950 on Jun 27, 2008

Great value product. Cleanses well

smells good

Posted by Reviewer2991139 on Dec 01, 2009

I gave it to my son to use daily cause i wanted a thickening shampoo. This will cleanse the hair though but don't use if you have thin hair.

Didn't like the scent

Posted by 5004226112766688916 on Sep 30, 2014

Good shampoo, but the scent reminded me of my granny... Way too strong! I got used to it, but the whole bathroom smelled like this, my room mates did not appreciate.

Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer3112555 on Nov 16, 2011

Shampoo with a very incredibly strong smell. He already felt at the opening premise - a method of packaging does not protect against injury cover.

the smell of herbs

Posted by Reviewer1554230 on Jul 03, 2012

the smell of herbs, but my hair after washing became very rigid and dry, it is necessary to use with the conditioner

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »