Nature's Gate, Herbal Shampoo, Daily Cleansing, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Good daily shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1887473 on Feb 20, 2012

Nice, subtle fragrance. Produces a good lather quickly, but rinses clean. Use it in combination with NG's herbal conditioner.

Cleans really well!

Posted by Reviewer1101241 on Aug 20, 2014

I have natural, 4a/3c texture hair and I decided to give this a try because I am looking to use all natural hair products. The first time I used the shampoo - I noticed a big difference! My hair was soft even after I rinsed the shampoo out and almost did not even need a conditioner. This is now my third time using it and I'm still experiencing soft, clean hair. The herbal smell is great too. This is now going to be my new shampoo.

Divine smelling natural shampoo

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Jan 22, 2015

Just as others have said in previous reviews, this shampoo smells divine. My boyfriend says my hair smells like perfume:) The fragrance sticks around long after you have washed your hair, but not in an offensive way, in a good way:) That being said, if you are sensitive to fragrances, even naturally derived ones, you might want to steer clear of this shampoo. It works very well as a daily cleansing shampoo just as it describes. My naturally curly hair is shiny, and less frizzy, and smells wonderful!

Works Great!

Posted by 5172667166055743303 on Jan 28, 2015

I love this product. I have scalp issues and alopecia (random patchy hair loss) so I tend to have trouble with most hair products. This one seems to work great. I haven't had any hair loss in almost a week and it cleans without leaving any build up or over stripping. My hair looks soft and smooth. The scent is a little strong, but it washes out for the most part with the rinse. I highly recommend this product.

Favourite!

Posted by Reviewer3275710 on Feb 02, 2015

I love this! If I use something else, my scalp starts feeling itchy after a couple of days. Keeps my scalp happy and clean and has a pleasant herbal scent, although I do use another Avalon thickening shampoo on the bottom half of my long hair for more volume, as my hair is fine and lacks volume. Have used this one for many years and will not want to be without it! My father likes this too, it is gentle enough not to strip the dye out of his hair.