Nature's Gate, Herbal Shampoo, Daily Cleansing, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Very good

Posted by 5513014631411630970 on Mar 17, 2014

So far this is my favourite non-sls shampoo. It cleans thoroughly but it is necessary to use conditioner afterwards (as I usually do) because it tangles hair a bit. For my hair it works like one of the best volumizers and my hair needs it. But the best is that it smells heavenly for me and the scent lingers long time. If you are looking for something with light scent, it is not definitely for you. I like it very much and I will buy it again.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2675647 on Jun 11, 2008

It's hard to find a product that won't dry out my hair but keep it looking it's brightest and very full (which is hard for dark blonde hair with an oily scalp). This shampoo is wonderful. My hair has body, it's soft, very clean, it's shiny and smells good. ;)

Mild, effective and pleasant to use

Posted by Reviewer1055349 on May 23, 2008

This herbal shampoo is gentle enough to use several times a week. It will not dry the hair, yet it will clean it thoroughly. Recommended.

Absolutely love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2691375 on Jan 19, 2009

Will continue to use and reorder- leaves hair so clean and a fresh scent. Better yet- no scalp or oily concerns!

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Jan 09, 2008

This is the shampoo I use everday. People tell me I look like I belong on a shampoo commercial because my hair is long and healthy. This gives the hair good body and cleans well.