Good

Posted by 5009052822487373472 on Apr 22, 2015

I´ve been using it a few days, and I really noticed my hair really smooth and not oily, that is my biggest problem. I like the shampoo.

Olor antiguo

Posted by Vainilla3 on Apr 19, 2015

Sensación de limpieza, con un olor antiguo algo fuerte, pero al secarse no queda apenas olor. Con muchos ingredientes buenos y naturales, adecuado para uso cotidiano y toda la familia. Consejo, cuanto menos químico y silicona el pelo queda seco "limpio", evitas grasa, utilizar después un acondicionador para peinar el pelo sin romper a poder ser de línea natural. Si te sirvió mi comentario dale un "Sí" :)

Nature's Gate herbal shampoo

Posted by 5208980279981886392 on Mar 11, 2015

I wash my hair daily and love this product it cleans and my hair shines. I would recomment it. The bonus is it's organic and cruely free. The scent is beautiful.

Cleans well, but dries out the hair

Posted by 5158177881410569065 on Mar 10, 2015

My boyfriend and me got dry, itchy, flaky hair from this one. His hair is fine and mine bleached so we both needed something gentle to clean up dirt but still maintained the health of the hair and scalp. This failed. The only cons are non toxic ingredients and a large amount for the price. Will not buy again.

calidad precio el mejor

Posted by 5145577960911046721 on Mar 10, 2015

Huele genial, hace mucha espuma y es natural. Muy recomendable para personas con afecciones en el cuero cabelludo, quita descamación, etc

Great product, fragrance is Strong and unappealing

Posted by Reviewer1750083 on Mar 03, 2015

I've used these Nature's Gate shampoos for a while now and love them! They keep my scalp feeling clean and soft. I can feel the difference if I return to other brands now. However, I would warn you that if you don't know what the "herbal" scent is like - don't buy this one. I purchased it "blind" just to try something new and cannot continue using it do to the fragrance smelling like my greatgrandmother's house. It's a great brand, but don't buy it unless you know you like the smell.

ordered 1 month ago but not received yet

Posted by 5631185578499350215 on Mar 02, 2015

ordered 1 month ago but not received yet

my daily shampoo

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Feb 25, 2015

I've used this shampoo daily for at least a year, in both summer and winter. It does not have sulfates and doesn't raise the cuticle on my wavy/curly hair so it is much smoother and less frizzy than if I used a shampoo containing sulfates. The fragrance is clean, pleasant and understated.

Nature's Gate Herbal Shampoo

Posted by 4887558794951995200 on Feb 07, 2015

Great shampoo! Excellent price!

Favourite!

Posted by Reviewer3275710 on Feb 02, 2015

I love this! If I use something else, my scalp starts feeling itchy after a couple of days. Keeps my scalp happy and clean and has a pleasant herbal scent, although I do use another Avalon thickening shampoo on the bottom half of my long hair for more volume, as my hair is fine and lacks volume. Have used this one for many years and will not want to be without it! My father likes this too, it is gentle enough not to strip the dye out of his hair.