EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.86
$8.39
Savings of: $2.53 (30% off)
4.2 out of 5 based on 493 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 6-10 of 186 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Olor antiguo

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Vainilla3 on Apr 19, 2015

Sensación de limpieza, con un olor antiguo algo fuerte, pero al secarse no queda apenas olor. Con muchos ingredientes buenos y naturales, adecuado para uso cotidiano y toda la familia. Consejo, cuanto menos químico y silicona el pelo queda seco "limpio", evitas grasa, utilizar después un acondicionador para peinar el pelo sin romper a poder ser de línea natural. Si te sirvió mi comentario dale un "Sí" :)

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

love it !

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5356992030246207732 on Jul 15, 2014

I am super glad to have this shampoo for such a great price - I am from a small country and we don't have lots of vegan (the most important aspect to me) cosmetics here, and if we do, it's crazily expensive. Ordering this one and shipping from US is much cheaper than buying it in the supermarket near my home, crazy ! My hair loves this shampoo, I love the smell, all in all, everything is awesome with this product :)

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

This shampoo really helps

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5458006786272122023 on May 22, 2015

This shampoo really help me with my seborrheic dermatitis, i don't want to use any shampoo with chemical products on it. Sorry for my bad english. Bye!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

muy buen champu

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Pansinsal on Jan 02, 2013

este champu esta muy bien, tiene buen olor y deja el pelo super limpio. hace mucha espuma.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Мне нравится / I like it

6 people found the following review helpful

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 30, 2012

Чудесный шампунь для ежедневного применения. Бережно очищает волосы, придает им заметный блеск. Пахнет специями - корицей и гвоздикой, травами и немного пудрой. Я не люблю запах гвоздики, поэтому при первом применении мне запах показался не слишком приятным. Но сейчас мне он начинает даже нравиться. Wonderful shampoo for daily use. It cleanses the hair gently and gives a shine. Shampoo have smell of spices - cinnamon and cloves, herbs and powder a bit. I do not like the smell of cloves, so the first time I taste the smell it's seemed not too pleasant for me. But now I even begins like it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 6-10 of 186 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »