The Best Shampoo Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2731613 on Dec 14, 2012

This shampoo cleans my scalp deeply! Also smells so nice. I can't live without this shampoo anymore. I've tried Nature's Gate's other shampoos, but this one is the best for not only me but also all my family!

Very good

Posted by 5513014631411630970 on Mar 17, 2014

So far this is my favourite non-sls shampoo. It cleans thoroughly but it is necessary to use conditioner afterwards (as I usually do) because it tangles hair a bit. For my hair it works like one of the best volumizers and my hair needs it. But the best is that it smells heavenly for me and the scent lingers long time. If you are looking for something with light scent, it is not definitely for you. I like it very much and I will buy it again.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2675647 on Jun 11, 2008

It's hard to find a product that won't dry out my hair but keep it looking it's brightest and very full (which is hard for dark blonde hair with an oily scalp). This shampoo is wonderful. My hair has body, it's soft, very clean, it's shiny and smells good. ;)

Great with the conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer1292581 on Jun 15, 2008

I have been using this shampoo and conditioner combination for 2 years and my hair has never been healthier.

Mild, effective and pleasant to use

Posted by Reviewer1055349 on May 23, 2008

This herbal shampoo is gentle enough to use several times a week. It will not dry the hair, yet it will clean it thoroughly. Recommended.

Absolutely love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2691375 on Jan 19, 2009

Will continue to use and reorder- leaves hair so clean and a fresh scent. Better yet- no scalp or oily concerns!

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Jan 09, 2008

This is the shampoo I use everday. People tell me I look like I belong on a shampoo commercial because my hair is long and healthy. This gives the hair good body and cleans well.

Works Great!

Posted by 5172667166055743303 on Jan 28, 2015

I love this product. I have scalp issues and alopecia (random patchy hair loss) so I tend to have trouble with most hair products. This one seems to work great. I haven't had any hair loss in almost a week and it cleans without leaving any build up or over stripping. My hair looks soft and smooth. The scent is a little strong, but it washes out for the most part with the rinse. I highly recommend this product.

Favourite!

Posted by Reviewer3275710 on Feb 02, 2015

I love this! If I use something else, my scalp starts feeling itchy after a couple of days. Keeps my scalp happy and clean and has a pleasant herbal scent, although I do use another Avalon thickening shampoo on the bottom half of my long hair for more volume, as my hair is fine and lacks volume. Have used this one for many years and will not want to be without it! My father likes this too, it is gentle enough not to strip the dye out of his hair.

my daily shampoo

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Feb 25, 2015

I've used this shampoo daily for at least a year, in both summer and winter. It does not have sulfates and doesn't raise the cuticle on my wavy/curly hair so it is much smoother and less frizzy than if I used a shampoo containing sulfates. The fragrance is clean, pleasant and understated.