Nature's Gate, Herbal Shampoo, Daily Cleansing, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

gentle,friendly product

Posted by Reviewer3013666 on Oct 20, 2007

I like this shampoo,because it's really cleansing with no residues what so ever. Amazing just one aplication is enough for clean wash and lasts forever,with so little money!!!

Smells heavenly

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on Dec 10, 2009

I love the spicy botanical fragrance of this shampoo, which is as natural, gentle and effective as all the Nature's Gate hair products I've tried. My bf loves it too. Will buy again and again.

Gets out the grime yet gentle

Posted by Reviewer2487651 on Jul 25, 2010

Gets my hair clean but not feeling stripped. Smells really nice kind of like cloves.

a pleasant surprise

Posted by Reviewer1437455 on May 13, 2010

I bought this product to try because it was inexpensive and seemed to have a lot of my favorite herbs in it. I loved it the first time I used it. The fragrance was delicious and just a little bit sudsed up very well and my thick dark hair was so shiny afterwards and soft to the touch. I did not use a conditioner the first time, just a setting gel, it's fine with or without conditioner either way. At the risk of the price going up, I will give it 5 stars and will definitely buy it again for its fine qualities as well as econominal reasons.

From Sin

Posted by Reviewer3073102 on Mar 22, 2011

Lots of lather and makes my hair quite tame the next day. My 8 yr old likes it too.