Good daily shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1887473 on Feb 20, 2012

Nice, subtle fragrance. Produces a good lather quickly, but rinses clean. Use it in combination with NG's herbal conditioner.

Cleans really well!

Posted by Reviewer1101241 on Aug 20, 2014

I have natural, 4a/3c texture hair and I decided to give this a try because I am looking to use all natural hair products. The first time I used the shampoo - I noticed a big difference! My hair was soft even after I rinsed the shampoo out and almost did not even need a conditioner. This is now my third time using it and I'm still experiencing soft, clean hair. The herbal smell is great too. This is now going to be my new shampoo.

Divine smelling natural shampoo

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Jan 22, 2015

Just as others have said in previous reviews, this shampoo smells divine. My boyfriend says my hair smells like perfume:) The fragrance sticks around long after you have washed your hair, but not in an offensive way, in a good way:) That being said, if you are sensitive to fragrances, even naturally derived ones, you might want to steer clear of this shampoo. It works very well as a daily cleansing shampoo just as it describes. My naturally curly hair is shiny, and less frizzy, and smells wonderful!

calidad precio el mejor

Posted by 5145577960911046721 on Mar 10, 2015

Huele genial, hace mucha espuma y es natural. Muy recomendable para personas con afecciones en el cuero cabelludo, quita descamación, etc

Not too bad

Posted by Solaki on Aug 21, 2014

A big bottle, but it seems it irritates my skin... Can´t use it everyday.

MB

Posted by 4695563887405914724 on Apr 16, 2014

Have been using this product for a while now. It is good to find a product that is good to use on a daily basis which treats the hair well.

I don't know what to thing...

Posted by 4646927872885613890 on Sep 08, 2014

First... I LOVE the smell it has and leaves on my hair, despite all the comments I have read complaining about it... but I am having a little problems with the shampoo... Sometimes it cleans well, sometimes I have to re-wash my hair 3 times... sometimes I have a little bit of dandruff and others a bit of irritation (perhaps it is too strong for me) But among all of this little problems, my hair has gained shine and softness like I have never had before! (I have been used regular shampoos until I tried this more natural one) So I will not give a bad punctuation to this brand, maybe I just have to find my proper shampoo and I want to try others from Nature's Gate :) (I am sure the problem is that it is too strong... you will feel it on the texture and the smell)

nice

Posted by Amnon10 on Sep 11, 2014

yet dries hair

Great product, fragrance is Strong and unappealing

Posted by Reviewer1750083 on Mar 03, 2015

I've used these Nature's Gate shampoos for a while now and love them! They keep my scalp feeling clean and soft. I can feel the difference if I return to other brands now. However, I would warn you that if you don't know what the "herbal" scent is like - don't buy this one. I purchased it "blind" just to try something new and cannot continue using it do to the fragrance smelling like my greatgrandmother's house. It's a great brand, but don't buy it unless you know you like the smell.

Nature's Gate, Herbal Shampoo, Daily Cleansing