LOVE

Posted by 4939742517734258444 on Jul 04, 2013

Good basic shampoo.

Oh yeah <3

Posted by rautavaara on Jul 02, 2013

Hair feels clean. Hair looks great when the wind touches it. And my hair smells like a dream.

Distrubing strong smell!

Posted by Reviewer1068815 on Jul 01, 2013

The smell which gave me headache and could not be washed away with other shampoo. One star only for the shampoo- it felt good on my hair, but I have to throw it away because of the terrible (artificial) perfume they have put in it. No smell of herbs at all!!! Will never buy again!

A very good product

Posted by MariaMG on May 16, 2013

4/5 because I think that my hair is starting to get used to it. But I really like it, it gave my hair a lot of volume and shine. All my friends noticed the change. People with long hair might want to use conditioner as it tangles the hair a bit. A great product and it really smells nice.

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3297207 on Apr 23, 2013

Love this shampoo. Leaves hair totally clean.

Dries my hair terribly :(

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 13, 2013

I bought this after a friend recommended I should try it, the smell is nice and the product does clean my hair but it dried my hair TERRIBLY. Sadly I will not re-purchase, even though this shampoo is filled with goodness and does not contain bad ingredients like SLS etc.

Greatest shampoo tried so far

Posted by theprettyblossoms on Apr 12, 2013

So, short story: I have really sensitive scalp, itchy, dandruff caused by almost any shampoo I try and, to top that, really oily with dry tips because of coloring. So you can understand how hard it is for me to find a good shampoo. I use this every 3 or 4 days, it keeps my hair moisturized (I still use conditioner for the lower part of my hair) and has kept my dandruff under control, with no signs of excess oiliness. That's everything I needed from a shampoo. I've almost used it up and have ordered its 'brother' : Nature's Gate Biotin. I hope that one is just as good, otherwise I'll return to my faithful herbal one :)

Nature's Gate, Herbal Shampoo, Daily Cleansing

Posted by waswar on Jan 25, 2013

Приятный запах, пенится хорошо, но сушит кожу, появилась перхоть.

No probado aún

Posted by Reviewer2810576 on Jan 08, 2013

Haré la review cuando lo pruebe.