Very strong smell.

Posted by Reviewer3301599 on Apr 21, 2011

Couldn't able to use because of the strong smell.

Distrubing strong smell!

Posted by Reviewer1068815 on Jul 01, 2013

The smell which gave me headache and could not be washed away with other shampoo. One star only for the shampoo- it felt good on my hair, but I have to throw it away because of the terrible (artificial) perfume they have put in it. No smell of herbs at all!!! Will never buy again!

Wouldn't recommend!

Posted by Niyara on Oct 02, 2012

First of all, the smell is too strong. It's not a pleasant herbal smell, rather an intense smell of Indian candles. Second, the shampoo itself isn't mild at all, leaves a greasy residue on your hair. That's why instead of a daily cleansing I used it only to clean my hair after oily masks.

super

Posted by Marishkaaa on Jun 18, 2012

It's very good shampoo for every day! Good price!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3113083 on Mar 07, 2007

I can't believe there have been no reviews for this. I love this shampoo. Yeah, it's not completely natural since it has Sodium Laureth Sulfate, but it does exactly what it says it does, unlike some of the more natural shampoos that left my hair looking oily and dull like I never washed it! This shampoo is very moisturizing too.

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

Ordered for my friend, he likes it!

smells great and works great

Posted by Reviewer2398552 on Mar 05, 2009

if you like herbal smells then youll love this. the smells last a very long time leaving your hair fresh smelling. cleans very well and dose not dry out hair!

natural beauty

Posted by Reviewer1248222 on Mar 14, 2009

daughter loves it

Great stuff !!!

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Feb 02, 2009

I have tried other nature gates product and I have to say this one is my all time favorate. It has somewhat of a cinnamon and clove kinda smell works great on my normal to oily hair.

Herbal shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2812626 on Mar 04, 2009

....smells great; hair feels clean.