Excellent toothpaste, but ...

Posted by Mayito on Oct 12, 2015

It´s a good toothpaste, but have a mild taste. I prefer strong mint taste

Good product

Posted by 4747901057801894907 on Feb 12, 2015

Because I prefer to use toothpaste with no "nasty" additives, I find this product good and I like the tube size. Leaves my mouth feeling very fresh.

love it

Posted by 4884717185191395956 on Feb 12, 2015

Only toothpaste I buy.

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer1500196 on Jan 19, 2015

I like the strong mint taste of this toothpaste, but I prefer the paste version more than the gel.

Favourite toothpaste!

Posted by 5458030375486587511 on Jan 04, 2015

Great minty flavour and texture. Only issue is that it is a little tricky to get out of the tube (the gel is quite thick).

i got it only because Tom's was sold out

Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Dec 31, 2014

This mint gel doesn't come close to the tom's gel.

Good Toothpaste

Posted by 5738280034570042425 on Oct 08, 2014

bought this because it's Vegan and seemingly more "natural" (wish it was organic though!) than others. strong mint taste (which i like), works well (gets my teeth clean), but a little expensive (wish there was more product) and stiff (a little hard to get out of the tube). just a note that this does not sud, which is expected from this formula (something i prefer as well).

Works!

Posted by ReviewsfromaFriend on Aug 03, 2014

No fluoride. Nice tasting refreshing toothpaste. What else is to be said? If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. You will see my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Refreshing

Posted by 5634211142232990951 on Mar 01, 2014

The only difference besides the flavor is this one is more like a clear gel toothpaste and the creme de peppermint flavor is white and more of a cream. They're both great flavors, my gums truly feel more healthy after switching from regular toothpaste to this.

Best toothpaste

Posted by energyguy on Dec 01, 2013

I have been using this toothpaste for a year. I notice my dizziness is reduced and almost gone after I start using this toothpaste. Maybe I am allergy to peppermint or some chemical in normal toothpaste at supermarket. This product is much cheaper at iHerb.