Contains glycerin and hydrated silica

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Apr 16, 2015

Those two ingredients are bad for tooth enamel! I went and bought Uncle Harris toothpaste that is natural without added ingredients.

Great toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer1354335 on Mar 06, 2012

This has been a favorite brand of mine since going natural with toothpaste. I love the gel version but this paste is lightly minty and foams enough for even a hardcore transitional toothpaste user! Would recommend and absolutely buy again (and again).

Good toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1938492 on Jul 08, 2012

First I didn't like this product. After mass-market toothpaste the taste was a bit unusual. But when I tried it again a few days later I understood that the toothpaste is very good. Good cleansing properties.

Muy buena

Posted by Beatriz on Jul 20, 2013

De todas las pastas de dientes que he probado de iHerb hasta ahora, me quedo con esta y con la Jason Seafresh, pero además esta tiene la ventaja de que no tiene flúor (para mí, es mil veces mejor que la famosa Xily White). Cunde un montón, con el tamaño de un guisante es suficiente y hace espumita. Para los que estéis acostumbrados a las pastas de dientes del súper, no vais a echar de menos la textura de esas pastas.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2665523 on Feb 15, 2012

This is simply the best brand with no SLS. Refreshing and clean.

Good taste, excellent for those with low thyroid

Posted by 4863462127504235652 on Jan 13, 2015

I buy fluoride-free toothpaste to protect my thyroid function(fluoride can substitute for iodine in the body, which isn't good for those with low thyroid). Of all the fluoride-free brands of mint toothpaste I've tried, Nature's Gate tasted best. iHerb offers it at a substantially lower price than local stores.

Great stuff, cruelty-free

Posted by 5494460406381950056 on Oct 23, 2013

Refreshing, foamy, great clean

really good

Posted by 5505281509930570115 on Jun 09, 2015

the best toothpaste so far i've found. teeth feels really clean, i love it!

Will continue buying

Posted by 5386586818325990037 on Jan 20, 2015

After reading the reviews for a lot of different toothpastes in the website I'm really glad that I chose this one. It gives you a fresh feeling when washing your teeth, however when you rinse it, all trace of odor and bad smell is removed for the whole day. I've never felt my teeth so clean, not even with chemical traditional toothpastes; it's like going out of the dentist office every morning. Also, a problem that I normally find in natural toothpastes is that they're too light and sometimes I have to wash my teeth twice in order to feel them clean or the complete opposite; they're too strong, which caused me sensitivity (though I've never had that before). This one is perfectly balanced, and after using it for a month my teeth are not so sensitive anymore. I'm not even going to try other brands, I'll just keep buying this one.

Foamy and Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1708065 on Apr 22, 2015

This toothpaste foams more than Xyliwhite, which makes a pleasant brushing experience. The flavor is a refreshing blend of spearmint and peppermint - not too strong peppermint. If you want one that is more pure spearmint, Xyliwhite Refreshmint has no peppermint flavor. I like the blend in Creme de Mint for a change.