Will continue buying

Posted by 5386586818325990037 on Jan 20, 2015

After reading the reviews for a lot of different toothpastes in the website I'm really glad that I chose this one. It gives you a fresh feeling when washing your teeth, however when you rinse it, all trace of odor and bad smell is removed for the whole day. I've never felt my teeth so clean, not even with chemical traditional toothpastes; it's like going out of the dentist office every morning. Also, a problem that I normally find in natural toothpastes is that they're too light and sometimes I have to wash my teeth twice in order to feel them clean or the complete opposite; they're too strong, which caused me sensitivity (though I've never had that before). This one is perfectly balanced, and after using it for a month my teeth are not so sensitive anymore. I'm not even going to try other brands, I'll just keep buying this one.

really good

Posted by 5505281509930570115 on Jun 09, 2015

the best toothpaste so far i've found. teeth feels really clean, i love it!

Good

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

Cleans teeth nicely and leaves me with a fresh taste in mouth. No nasty chemicals which makes me happy. Thanks iHerb, wonderful service!

love it!

Posted by 4725306416973104201 on Dec 30, 2015

It's the first time I bought natural toothpaste. price is reasonable, taste is good!

Toothpaste

Posted by 5149960140412216070 on Apr 27, 2015

Bubbly, must wet toothbrush first, else the paste could give off quite a strong baking soda smell like having laundry bleach in your mouth. Has the same cleaning effect as any other toothpaste.

this item contains carrageenan

Posted by 4766257597751486553 on Aug 15, 2015

I purchased 2 tubes of this toothpaste and upon opening the first, read more carefully the contents written on the box. I would not have thought that a toothpaste with such a high rating on i-herb's product list would contain this known carcinogen. Read your item contents, buyers.

perfect pasta

Posted by naturalsgirls on Apr 01, 2012

well-foaming, pleasant minty smell, cleans the plaque will take another

Very good!!

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Apr 20, 2012

It leaves my teeth very cleaned

Fresh tasty

Posted by Gdaiva on Apr 12, 2013

one of my favorites, i know i need to change toothpaste, but i only rotate with one other: grapefruit something from nutribiotics and then go back to this.

toothpaste with fine taste.

Posted by Reviewer2707259 on Jul 12, 2013

The toothpaste well clears and refreshes a mouth.