10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Gate, Natural Toothpaste, Crème de Peppermint, 6 oz (170g)

Reviews 2-star

Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2575013 on Oct 17, 2008

I enjoyed the toothpaste at first. It cleaned my teeth well and the taste was great. But, after a few days my teeth became sensitive and they were starting to bother me through the day. I stopped using it and my teeth are better. I don't know what is in the product that causes them to be sensitive, but my husband complained about the same thing. We went back to using straight baking soda. It cleans as well and doesn't make the teeth sensitive. I would give a rating of 2 for effective cleaning and taste.

pas terrible

Posted by Lyllow on Jan 08, 2014

Je n'aime ni le gout ni la texture de ce dentifrice. De plus je trouve qu'il ne lave pas correctement les dents (sensation persistante de dépôt alimentaire sur les dents).