Nice

Posted by Reviewer2490036 on Nov 17, 2009

Nice toothpaste, mild minty flavor, foams up easily but not too much.

My First Herbal Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on May 03, 2010

This is quite a thick natural herbal toothpaste that brushes through very well and leaves a pleasant refreshing taste.

GREAT TASTE

Posted by Reviewer1256402 on Jan 29, 2014

This has a pleasant taste that is better than many other natural fluoride free toothpastes I have tried, but I'm not sure if I have seen a significant change in the whiteness of my teeth.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on Mar 11, 2015

eelimäinen mukava koostumus. Pesutulos hyvä.

Very good product, but...

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Dec 13, 2015

Good for whitening and cleaning because it contains silica. Strong mint taste (kids probably wouldn't like it). What I don't like is how hard it is to squeeze out of tube....very thick.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1947628 on Dec 28, 2015

My main requirements are: fluoride free and SLS free; pleasing taste, and a good lather. This product measures up.

its vegan, and i like it.

Posted by 4893829687280913613 on Jun 11, 2016

the taste is heaven, the feel is great, its vegan and cruelty free - so 1 star goes down simply because its far from being a whitening toothpaste. unfortenatley my teeth are in the same color. gonna order it again for sure!

I don't think it was as effective as other natural whitening brands, but still okay.

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on Aug 27, 2016

This was good, though I may have to try it side by side to the other brands of natural whitening..

Fluorite-free Paste!

Posted by 5478000956064840720 on Oct 26, 2016

Product itself is good. Like it for the fact that it's fluorite- free! My last order, the paste cover is peeling off in 2 weeks of using it! Squeezing the paste is hard because it comes out two ways - top and the side. Annoying. Don't know if I would continue with this brand. Not because of the product, but because of the packing of tube.

toothpaste