My First Herbal Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on May 03, 2010

This is quite a thick natural herbal toothpaste that brushes through very well and leaves a pleasant refreshing taste.

Not for me

Posted by myreviews on Apr 16, 2015

Too potent.. l do like the toothpaste but it made my teeth even more sensitive that they already are, so l couldn't use it further.

GRATA SORPRESA

Posted by 5617824716499055161 on Dec 18, 2013

Es la primera vez que pruebo una pasta de dientes natural y me ha sorprendido gratamente. Deja una sensación de frescor y limpieza que no tiene nada que envidiar a las pastas de dientes convencionales. Sin duda repetiré.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Nov 01, 2009

Good toothpaste, taste great and affordable.

Angel

Posted by Reviewer2379899 on Nov 21, 2008

INCREDIBLE PRODUCT! Tastes great too! Finally, annatural toothpaste that doesn't taste bad...and works!

Teeth feel clean

Posted by Reviewer2473844 on Apr 22, 2009

This is my second try with natural toothpaste, and Nature's Gate is a lot better than the first. It has a great taste, and teeth really feel clean - like when you first get them polished at the dentist's.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2745528 on Mar 14, 2010

My husband loves this toothpaste.

Like it

Posted by slmsmwc on Jun 28, 2012

Works fine as a toothpaste. I alternate toothpaste all the time and this one will be in the rotation

Good one

Posted by 5344772977591820548 on May 31, 2013

I give 5 stars because it is natural and does already a good job. From times to times I use the conventional toothpaste.

Best I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on Aug 12, 2011

I used to use Tom's of Maine and have tried several different flavours but this has the best texture of anything I've tried and lathers well and leaves a clean, fresh feeling.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »