Nature's Gate, Organics, Advanced Care, Natural Results, Acne Treatment System, 3 Step Program (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 1-star

Didn't work...

Posted by Reviewer2035189 From California on Dec 12, 2010

I bought this for my husband because I was hoping to find a natural replacement for Proactiv. Within a week of switching to this product he started breaking out slightly. After the second week his skin was red and inflamed all over. I wish that it had worked, but he's going back to the Proactiv.

Allergic reaction

Posted by maceventura From California on Feb 06, 2012

Careful! If you have extremely sensitive skin, you may suffer from an allergic reaction using this system. It may work for others, but it did not for me. It made my problem-skin even worse. I wish I could tell you exactly what ingredient I was allergic to. Good luck! Cool, if this works for you.

Ineffective

Posted by Reviewer1662056 From California on Jul 13, 2012

This treatment system did nothing for my acne.