GR8

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Dec 26, 2014

I re order this one :) time to time, so i use, Andalou, Avalon, Nature's Gate and when one is finished i use the other. Cuz all of them are so super and makes miracles to my hair. Of course i buy them cuz they are VEGAN CRUELTY FREE PRODUCTS NATURAL 100%! no animal testing :) wanna hug people that don t kill animals to make a shampoo/ shower gel, conditioner, so on!

:):):)

Posted by 5330176028137269219 on Oct 01, 2013

Nothing to say, perfect product !

not used yet

Posted by 4674304358270052193 on Jul 17, 2013

I haven't tried it on my hair yet so I can't review it.

Quality used to be good but has gone bad!

Posted by Sprinkles on Jul 13, 2012

I have fine curly hair (loose curls), but quite a bit of it. I've had a lot of trouble with hair conditioners because they normally over-moisturize my fine hair and leave it looking stringy and limp after a number of uses. However, this conditioner is great! You don't have to just but just a small amount (like a nickel-size) to easily spread throughout the hair, and it moisturizes just great without being heavy or greasy or over-moisturizing. My hair performed better immediately after starting to use this conditioner. The only thing at all I'm not fond of is the scent. It has a grapefruit tang in it mixed with like a sweet buttercream scent. Luckily, it isn't overpoweringly strong, and the scent does not linger after you've used it. Will continue to use this! **********UPDATE 3/2012: The manufacturing quality of this product is now poor. I have had several more bottles of this, and I'm now giving it up and never buying it again. Each bottle's performance is different from the last, and none of them are exactly like it used to be, even though the ingredient listing stayed exactly the same. Now, there is a problem with varying levels of greasiness from batch-to-batch, and you don't know what you're going to get. I see from a few reviews that others have experienced this with the greasiness/heaviness. The conditioner doesn't rinse cleanly any longer; instead, it actually COATS the hair with something greasy that won't rinse out (you can feel it in your wet hair after you've rinsed), and you're left with greasy hair that is frizzy/uncontrollable. I called Nature's Gate about this problem, but like most mfg's now, they wouldn't admit to any problems and acted like they'd never heard of this. But after seeing this poor and variable quality in several of the latest bottles (which I couldn't even use up), their product speaks for itself. Too bad!

From Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer2392880 on Jun 06, 2012

As a shampoo this conditioner doesn't suit for my coloured hair at all. It makes my hair dry, doesn't untangle locks at all. I can recommend it for normal fine hair. Eo products are much more better.

Too heavy for my hair

Posted by Reviewer1816038 on Sep 26, 2011

After using this conditioner, my hair turns greasy and look very thin, like I have only half of all my hair. Have to use volumizing hair products after this. If you don't like smell of ginger, please don't buy!

Too heavy for my fine hair.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Aug 30, 2011

It smelled good and had good consistency, but was too heavy weight for my fine straight hair.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Jul 27, 2011

I love how this makes my hair feel. Super soft without making it greasy.

love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2655667 on May 30, 2011

I prefer to use a natural conditioner but miss the silky feeling that other beauty supply brands give my hair. Not only does this product smell great, it gives me that silky smooth feeling I love!

Good Stuff

Posted by CritterChuckles on Feb 02, 2011

Nice clean scent & seems to bring back the low lights I paid so dearly for. Rinses clean too. I alternate between this one and the green bottle for extra body.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »