Maybe I am stinky...

Posted by Reviewer3356813 on Dec 02, 2013

I don't have any issues with body odor but wearing this in the winter at work, I still detect a mild sweat smell. The deodorant smells great but doesn't cover odors.

niceee

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Dec 26, 2014

VEGAN CRUELTY FREE PRODUCTS NATURAL 100%, will not do what a cancerigene ordinary one will do, block yr pores! It smells so nice!

I am Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1732192 on Nov 19, 2010

good value pleasant aroma, and No nasty ingredients and even better this is $7.00 cheaper than I can get them locally in australia.

Who would of thought, Fruit Blend Deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer2922249 on Feb 23, 2012

I'm from Texas, so I know what sweat is! This is the best to take care of that problem and no aluminium like in most deodorants.

Very good overall

Posted by Reviewer2806801 on Jun 01, 2012

This was a very good natural deodourant. Smells wonderful on application. I wish it was just a little bit more effective. I take for granted that I will have to reapply my natural deodourant anyway, but even still after a while this one smelled a bit like sweat. Sweat and grapefruit, but still... Compared to many, it did a great job. Not quite as effective as the Jason, though.

Liked the Smell, But Not Much Else

Posted by abbyca on Mar 23, 2010

I liked the smell of the product, but it didn't do much to keep me dry and while the scent was nice, it didn't last very long.

Not satisfied at all

Posted by Reviewer3217150 on Feb 24, 2012

I am not satisfied at all. It keeps me just half a day. I used it two days and abandoned it.It does not work for me.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer3051155 on Nov 15, 2010

A really long time retains the smell of freshness and good flavor.

Smells great !

Posted by 4808132731160179066 on Jul 13, 2016

I like to use this and the lemon & camomile deodorant because they work well, last for ages and don't contain propylene glycol unlike some others !

YUM