no me funciona

Posted by Chanceuse74 on Feb 14, 2016

No me funciona y ademas el olor no me convence. No repetiré

ok

Posted by 4948384626711522066 on Dec 12, 2015

great smell but not very good effect

no aguanta nada

Posted by nicoleta on Oct 10, 2015

huele bien pero de desodorante nada,sera para las personas que no sudan nunca

subtle hint of patchouli

Posted by 5266232258655411424 on Jun 07, 2015

I like this stuff, and some times I wish the aroma of patchouli was stronger.

Great product

Posted by luxaslast7 on Dec 05, 2014

It works well on me.

One of the better natural deos Ive tried.

Posted by Reviewer3211141 on Feb 10, 2014

Citrus fruit is very effective for odor control, due to their anti-bacterial anti-fungal etc properties. A slice of fresh lemon as deodorant works much better (even better than chemical aluminum blockers) But thats not for everyone. (esp women who shave often - it stings a little then..). Im going to use this daily. Works for me.

great

Posted by 5269260609796126788 on Nov 09, 2013

awesome smell works well

Awesome Scent and Safe

Posted by rabbit on Aug 16, 2012

This deodorant has a strong orange scent with just a hint of patchouli. Some don't like the smell of patchouli, but I love it - it's an earthy, woodsy scent. In my opinion, the combination of the two is pleasantly intoxicating. This works just like any other deodorant. It's not meant to keep you from sweating, so there will eventually be some odor and you'll need to reapply. With an antiperspirant, you don't need to reapply because it keeps you from releasing the sweat, bacteria, and toxins from your body which cause odor. I feel that the benefit of having a safer product which is free from aluminum and other toxic substances is worth the inconvenience of having to reapply. I use this when I know that I won't be around people for an extended period of time and then switch to an antiperspirant which will control sweat when I am going to be doing extended socializing, doing a lot of physical activity, and/or when it's hot outside. It helps to shower before applying to remove any existing bacteria from the underarms. Also, it is clear and has never left stains on my clothing. This is a great product.

Awful

Posted by Reviewer2128988 on Jul 01, 2012

Honestly I never tried this one on, why... becouse of the smell. Its superduper masculin and its sooo strong. I tried it on my hand ( goes on smootly and clear)and I felt sick by the smell, not even my boyfriend like it. And after 5 hours the smell still was strong. So I never jused it, I cant say how well it works becouse of that. But the smell is awful and its not near anykind of Mandarin orange ore patchuli, more a strong spice blend. Like oldspice... I went in the trash after handtesting.

okay in winter

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on May 18, 2012

but as soon as it warms up I have to keep re-applying and its not worth it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »