The best cream for sensitive skin.

Posted by 5325214775263949777 on Jun 04, 2015

I have always had a very sensitive skin but now that I am older it is even more so. This is actually the only cream that I can use without getting irritation. I've been using this cream in combination with their serum for many years now and I really love it. Each time I experiment with other products I rush back to this one. It is easily absorbed by the skin and leaves it moist and relaxed. Based on my experience I would definitely recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.

여름마다 쓰는 제품

Posted by 5309560323033585567 on Jul 07, 2014

작년 여름에 써보고 너무 좋아서 또 주문했어요. 번들거리지 않으면서 매트하지도 않고 척촉한 느낌 있고 트러블도 없고 진짜 넘 좋아요. 성분도 좋은데 피부에도 잘 맞는건 별로 없는데 이건 정말 평생 안고갈거예요

very good

Posted by 5220775097126960668 on Nov 06, 2013

Not oily at all

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1359929 on Oct 13, 2013

I love this cream, it is very easy to absorb, your skin feels fresh and smooth.

the best cream ever!

Posted by 5643182494018532569 on Sep 21, 2013

My skin is combination-oily and this cream is sooooooo goood for me. It doesn't make my skin too dry or oily even after I put my make up on.

Refreshing, good value for money

Posted by 5275954775242685917 on Sep 19, 2013

A very fresh and pleasant daytime care. A very subtle pleasant smell, great texture, would order again

Not greasy, hydrated and good scent

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Jun 16, 2013

I hv dry and combination in T zone. This product is not greasy at all and hydrated enough n I like the scent. The cream color is in light brown which seems made without bleaching but natural. Love it

Feels wonderful on my skin

Posted by Reviewer1172432 on Oct 14, 2012

This facial moisturizer is neither too light nor too heavy. I just started using it and it is not quite moisturizing enough for the drier colder months, however, it gives my skin a soft glow when applied underneath the Derma E moisturizer and together they last a good few hours before I need to reapply. Would definitely buy again.

实用

Posted by Reviewer2579749 on Oct 09, 2012

自从生完宝宝就再找一款有机的护肤霜。这个日霜天天在用,保湿效果好,不油腻,膏体细腻柔滑,淡淡的咖啡色。没有浓烈的香味。很喜欢,打算一直用!

Have a vine day

Posted by Reviewer1416439 on Jun 10, 2012

Absolutely love this for my combination skin. Hydrates skin very gently, have never broken out with anything with this cream and am 40+. Good to know that cream can go off after a few months. It means lots of natural goodness in it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »