비추합니다

Posted by 5133542302144840012 on Aug 13, 2013

후기 읽고 산 사람인데 이것만 바르면 좁쌀이 나고 따갑네요. 크림 색도 어두운 색이라 바르고 나면 피부톤이 다운되있는게 느껴질정도.. 아이허브 사이트에 나온 성분이랑 제품 박스에 나온 성분이랑 다른것도 찝찝하고요. Product overview에 나온 성분들 꼼꼼하게 보고 구입했는데 제품박스보니 페녹시에탄올이 뙇! 뭐죠?ㅠㅠㅠ뒷통수 맞은 기분이 참..

Ingredients on the website do not match what is written on the real product

Posted by scatterbrained on Jun 18, 2013

This cream was a disappointement for me: skin was a bit irritated (I washed out this product shortly) and not moisurized at all. Then I looked at the box and the first line of ingredients looks like that: Water, glycerin, ALCOHOL DENAT., Silica, Lavender extract... And only after this there come all herbal extracts that are mentioned on the box on this website. I would never buy a cream that contains so much of alcohol. There was no information about it on iherb, so please update your product description. For me personally it was a waste of money.

Not greasy, hydrated and good scent

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Jun 16, 2013

I hv dry and combination in T zone. This product is not greasy at all and hydrated enough n I like the scent. The cream color is in light brown which seems made without bleaching but natural. Love it

Good prduct

Posted by 5317574065167398781 on Jan 13, 2013

It keeps the face stay moisture throughout the day. (reviewed by my sister who has dry to normal skin).

Feels wonderful on my skin

Posted by Reviewer1172432 on Oct 14, 2012

This facial moisturizer is neither too light nor too heavy. I just started using it and it is not quite moisturizing enough for the drier colder months, however, it gives my skin a soft glow when applied underneath the Derma E moisturizer and together they last a good few hours before I need to reapply. Would definitely buy again.

实用

Posted by Reviewer2579749 on Oct 09, 2012

自从生完宝宝就再找一款有机的护肤霜。这个日霜天天在用,保湿效果好,不油腻,膏体细腻柔滑,淡淡的咖啡色。没有浓烈的香味。很喜欢,打算一直用!

Have a vine day

Posted by Reviewer1416439 on Jun 10, 2012

Absolutely love this for my combination skin. Hydrates skin very gently, have never broken out with anything with this cream and am 40+. Good to know that cream can go off after a few months. It means lots of natural goodness in it.

It does hydrate your skin without leaving gooey or sticky textures

Posted by Reviewer3180202 on Apr 04, 2012

It is a very nice, refreshing cream for spring to summer season, especially for those with normal to oily skin. It does hydrate your skin without leaving gooey or sticky textures, but then that is why I guess it might be a bit too light for a dry skin. About the tight firming effect, hmmm…not so sure but it does make you feel uplifted with its fresh scent.

marvellous

Posted by Reviewer3097516 on Feb 19, 2012

perfect

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Dec 22, 2011

I chased this cream for couple of weeks and bought it immediately when it was back in stock. Cream is quite thick, but moisturize the skin very well, we have a pretty cold winter here and it is vital to have right day cream. I am using it along with Nature's Gate night cream with walnut oil

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »