Does the job!

Posted by Reviewer2057538 on Oct 06, 2012

Does the job and does not irritate my skin.

Good deo, nice smell; I'll buy again

Posted by 5293410395495388432 on Jun 05, 2014

Good deo, nice smell; I'll buy again

very good

Posted by 4762766103934632128 on Jul 16, 2014

Prevents the smell of sweat. In very hot days, less effective, need several times Apply. But total "I'm pleased. Relative to all other natural deodorants I think the most effective.

Does't really work for me

Posted by 5623729629903415572 on Dec 25, 2012

I like the scent of this deodrant, but it just does't work for me. I was really hoping it would, since I don't sweat more than average.

not convinced

Posted by 5462600663665290955 on Apr 09, 2014

it doesn't smell good and not so much efficient

Not effective on hairy, sweaty armpits

Posted by 5418326351993081005 on Sep 05, 2016

I live in a tropical humid climate and my pits perspire a lot with very bad odour. This product only works when my pits are hairless/short hair and even then it only lasts for about 2-3 hours. When I use it on my hairy armpits (I don't wax until the hair gets a bit longer), it only lasts for maybe 30mins even with liberal application. Requires several reapplications on hairy armpits which is pointless when I'm out and busy. Not like I have so much time to reapply it during my day. Really disappointed. Wasted my money. Had really high hopes on this as it's not easy finding an effective/suitable, cheap, natural and cruelty-free deodorant and finding the right product is a tiring trial and error thing. This was also my first deodorant stick. Was previously using natural deodorant creams but those left stains on my clothes. Only pros are: it's lovely smelling, it doesn't leave any yellow or white stains on clothes (I really like this part a lot), 48g lasts a long long time and when I used it in a cold climate country during their summer, it was FANTASTIC. Been using for 4 months on a daily basis and there's still a lot. So I wouldn't recommend this deodorant especially if you are in a tropical humid climate and already have bad armpit odour but remember that all products work differently on different people. If you're in a cold climate country, then this might be great for you. :)

Useless product

Posted by 5471603266415791301 on Feb 10, 2015

I am from Singapore. Is very humid here. Does not help much even with 2 application a day. Very expensive for something that does not do what it suppose to. Will not buy again.

Can't recommend

Posted by Reviewer1744153 on Oct 06, 2010

Within four hours after use, I begin noticing an increasingly prominent underarm odor. I've not yet found anything that works better than the 'crystal'.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1001098 on Mar 11, 2010

Loved the product. Nice smell.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »