It works

Posted by 5678179054265368065 on Dec 13, 2013

My boyfriends preferred deodorant.

Does't really work for me

Posted by 5623729629903415572 on Dec 25, 2012

I like the scent of this deodrant, but it just does't work for me. I was really hoping it would, since I don't sweat more than average.

OK

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Aug 06, 2015

I’ve been searching for a long, long time a natural deodorant without toxic ingredients often found in this kind of personal care products such as aluminum, parabens, PEGs, glycols or phenoxyethanol… and this one has the composition I want. Moreover, it has a couple of characteristics that I like: its fresh, herbal and not overpowering scent (suitable for men) and its easy application. Above all, I love the fact that it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. However, this deodorant doesn’t work very well for me although I’ve find my own way to improve its efficacy: first of all I apply the deodorant on dry skin and then and I apply baking soda, finally I rub in and voilà!: no odor!. Personally, I prefer this one instead of aluminum loaded deodorants. Llevo mucho tiempo buscando un desodorante natural sin compuestos tóxicos encontrados frecuentemente en este tipo de productos como aluminio, parabenos, fenoxietanol, PEGs, glicoles… y este tiene la composición que quiero. Además tiene un par de características que me gustan: su olor herbal y fresco (adecuado para hombres) y su fácil aplicación. Lo que más me convence es que no irrita mi piel, que es delicada. Sin embargo este desodorante no es del todo eficaz para mí, aunque he encontrado mi propia manera para mejorar su eficacia: primero aplico el desodorante sobre la piel seca, acto seguido bicarbonato de sodio, por último froto y voilà: ¡no hay olor!. Personalmente prefiero este desodorante antes que otros llenos de aluminio.

not convinced

Posted by 5462600663665290955 on Apr 09, 2014

it doesn't smell good and not so much efficient

Can't recommend

Posted by Reviewer1744153 on Oct 06, 2010

Within four hours after use, I begin noticing an increasingly prominent underarm odor. I've not yet found anything that works better than the 'crystal'.

Useless product

Posted by 5471603266415791301 on Feb 10, 2015

I am from Singapore. Is very humid here. Does not help much even with 2 application a day. Very expensive for something that does not do what it suppose to. Will not buy again.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1001098 on Mar 11, 2010

Loved the product. Nice smell.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »