Excellent

Posted by 5735171857740324423 on Feb 23, 2016

I love this product...it dosent last long but better than using the chemical deodorants

ok

Posted by 4948384626711522066 on Dec 12, 2015

great smell, but not very good effect

Nice feel and smell but doesn't last

Posted by Reviewer1562837 on Mar 07, 2015

I used to like this product but recently I've found that it finishes really fast and doesn't stay as solid as it used to.

Works for us even in very warm climates

Posted by amaria-giljebrekke on Jan 06, 2014

Husby and I have ordered this several times now and will continue to do so. It has worked for us in very warm climates even with only one application per 24 hours.

Be forewarned, this is much smaller quantity than some other Nature's Gate deodorants

Posted by Reviewer2601268 on Sep 27, 2013

I usually buy Nature's Gate Winter Fresh deodorant, but iHerb was out of stock. I ordered this one, thinking it was just a different "flavor" of the same product. However, upon receiving it I found that it is only 1.7 oz. compared to 2.5 oz. for the Winter Fresh. That's 32% smaller, and it costs more per item. So at $1.54 per oz for Winter Fresh and $2.54 per oz. for this one, it's 65% more expensive. Also, the packaging is deceptive: the tube is the same size as the Winter Fresh, but it is only half full of product. The product picture misled me when I ordered. Next time I will be a lot more careful in checking product sizes. Bottom line: I don't consider this product to be a good value.

Not for me

Posted by feelyounger on Apr 12, 2013

When the package arrived, the cap of this item had come off and it was leaking. I think the change of weather (from US to singapore) caused the stick to melt. It continued to leak for a few more days. The deodorant does not work for me at all. The application is good and non sticky. The scent is nice but does not last and made me smellier as the day goes on. I tried it for sometime until my partner told me he could smell my odour from a distance. I have stopped using this product. I do not recommended it for sweaty people living with hot and high humidity weather.

Smells nice

Posted by Reviewer3056904 on Mar 30, 2013

Reasonably effective but only for a few hours if doing physical work Need to give second application. Smells nice

nastya

Posted by 5236843362539799880 on Nov 28, 2012

it was pleasant to me!

Posted by 5272784258705684794 on Oct 01, 2012

Good smile But Not good Work

Great smell

Posted by 4889577416046149347 on Aug 08, 2012

but it only last for about an hour, since i sweat allot maybe this is just me, the ingredients tought is very good so i will keep using it

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »