Back to buy again!!

Posted by 4999274158457520999 on Feb 16, 2016

Its working. Non-greasy and feelable to have a better smooth skin. Best night cream ever..

very good.

Posted by 5220775097126960668 on Nov 06, 2013

helps my dry skin

Lovely!

Posted by 4933010564059861849 on Oct 20, 2013

I loved this cream and will try something else from the brand. I love applying it after peelings for the night- and in the morning the skin is aaaawesome.

Great moisturiser. Wish it was cheaper.

Posted by Reviewer2929277 on Oct 13, 2013

Lovely texture, light, whipped-souffle-cream. Doesn't sit on your face like most night creams. Love the very faint smell of walnuts. My skin is smoother and my pores are smaller with this product (Vitamin A). It also has excellent anti-inflammatory properties. Only issue is with the price and in a colder/drier climate, this would definitely not be sufficient.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5700203264411077355 on Sep 15, 2013

Very soft and tender! I like it!

Good product

Posted by 5317574065167398781 on Jan 13, 2013

It moisture the face.

Oh What a Cream

Posted by joyslin on Jan 08, 2013

I have used this for about 3 weeks now consecutively, and do notice that my skin is slightly brighter than before using it. It is a good cream with a good texture (not too thick but thick enough for a night cream), easy to spread, faintly nice-smelling, and contrary to what most other users say, I find that the tub contains quite a lot of product. The good thing is that it doesn't cause any problems even if I put on a lot of it, and when I put little of it, my skin still feels moisturized. I like the ingredients list, and I like the price. Not sure yet if I will repurchase, as there are so many attractive skincare products available on iHerb!

have a vine day와 함께 아주 좋은 크림

Posted by iherber on Dec 26, 2012

have a vine day와 비슷한데 미세하게 얘가 조금 더 리치한 듯 하네요 마찬가지로 건성피부이신 분들은 비추천합니다 저는 너무 만족해요 데이크림 나이트크림 한 다섯개씩 쟁이고 싶은 심정

A great cream

Posted by 5177779473406509085 on Nov 19, 2012

A good combination of price, quality and delicate flavor. I liked

LOVE THIS

Posted by 5132018625200987279 on Nov 09, 2012

I will buy this product again, without a doubt. I was looking for a good night moisturizer online and I read rave reviews about this one. I decided to try it out myself. It goes on very smoothly and soaks in quickly. My skin is left soft and not oily like so many others I've tried. It feels great. In the morning I wake up to smooth skin and I noticed that any existing blemishes I had look so much better and not red or irritated. My skin has improved while using this. Therefore, I love this!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »