Perfect moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer3279719 on Mar 08, 2016

I ordered it as a present for my best friend and you know what? When she tried it for the first time she immediately called me and thanked for this amazing lotion :)

bof

Posted by Lyllow on Jul 16, 2014

Texture : pas trop épaisse non trop liquide, très facile à étaler sur la peau et pénètre très bien. odeur sucrée légère et agréable (grenade). Semble bien hydrater ma peau. Edit : Après plusieurs tests, je n'aime finalement pas à cause du dépôt collant sur la peau. Je soupçonne la glycérine d'en être responsable.

thick and creamy

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Oct 23, 2013

This thick and creamy lotion is ideal for dry skin. a little goes a long way. I usually do not like overly scented lotion but I can handle this one. I usually only use this at night, after applying lotion containing AHA or BHA.

strong smell people like

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jul 01, 2013

What is funny is, I'm personally not so into the smell, it's ok but probably won't order again (just love this brand of lotion however); but everyone else at work thinks the smell is SO good, and it seems to fill the whole room with smell.

5 stars

Posted by Diana87 on May 17, 2013

love it...so nourishing and the smell it's not strong, a lite smell, good consistency.

Too sweet for some

Posted by Reviewer1835522 on Mar 05, 2013

It might smell too sweet for some people at first. After use the smell lessens of course and then it's alright. The pump is not very good - it had spilled during shipping.

Really good lotion

Posted by 4866911267371830866 on Mar 01, 2013

Great sweet smell and Natural ingredients. Hydrates well but it's not greasy at all. I really enjoy the moment when I apply this lotion. Odeur de bonbon et une composition très correcte. Hydrate bien sans laisser de film gras. Prix très correct au regard de la contenance. J'apprecie les moments d'application après la douche.

pomegranate lotion

Posted by Reviewer2092919 on Jan 28, 2013

it's okay. nothing special about it.

Harmful ingredient: phenoxyethanol, a great deception

Posted by Reviewer1854197 on Nov 30, 2012

I was so happy with this lotion, it was the perfect choice till I read that it contents phenoxyethanol, a harmful chemical ingredient, very similar to paraben. Please, nature's gate, stop using it in ALL your products. I am not buying this brand till the give up using it. A great deception, because we all are concern about carcinogenics, toxins, that is the main reason we choose brands like this, and then they deceive us!!!!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2346058 on Oct 29, 2012

A good product that smells nice but not so moisturizing and absorbed slowly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »