• Please note this item has been replaced by NAG-75376.

• Customer Ratings

Squirts a lot at once

Posted by Reviewer1236024 on Jun 12, 2011

I like the pleasant scent and cleansing power, but the pump is unusually hard to control and leads to waste. You can't press lightly for a little, or press down more for more. Any press will end up in a long squirt of soap. I bought several bottles for different bathrooms in the house -- including the Oatmeal version, too, so it isn't one faulty bottle. The smaller sized Nature's Gate soap bottles didn't have this issue....

Too smelly

Posted by Reviewer1978922 on Jan 01, 2012

This one smells too much for me. I thinks it dryes out my skin a bit, but it´s an okay product.

Don't know

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Jan 31, 2011

I don't really know what this soap is like as I bought it and sent it to a friend who is deployed to Afghanistan. It seems the soldiers don't have soap. He was so glad to get this, I am assuming that it suited his needs.

It´s OK

Posted by eurigorria on Jan 29, 2013

Lo compré pensando que era gel de ducha y así lo estoy utilizando. Su aroma no es desagradable pero no me parece demasiado natural. Por otra parte, aunque es agradable al tacto no hidrata suficiente. Quizás sea debido a que su formulación es distinta a la del gel de ducha. -------------------------------------------------------- I bought it thinking that it was shower gel and like that I am using it. His aroma is not disagreeable but it doesn´t seem to me to be too natural. On the other hand, though it is agreeable to the tact it doesn´t moisture enough. Probably due to the fact that his formulation is different from that of shower gel.