rave review

Posted by Reviewer2888170 on Jun 26, 2009

I love this liquid soap! In terms of effectiveness, it works really well. I love how moisturizing it is and the scent is wonderful!

Great Hand Soap

Posted by Reviewer2135925 on Dec 20, 2011

Love this hand soap. Love that it is natural first of all and it makes great suds, also smells wonderful! I have one at each of my sinks.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1740852 on Jul 04, 2010

But I would prefer something without artificial fragrance

Good moisturizing hand soap

Posted by Reviewer1725086 on Dec 01, 2010

Good moisturizing hand soap at good price

Smells great!

Posted by Reviewer3167469 on Jan 11, 2010

I use it in the kitchen where I'm constantly washing my hands, and it doesn't dry my skin.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Aug 26, 2012

Doesnt dry out your skin, and smell wonderful. Will of course buy again! In norwegian: Enkelt og greit en kjempegod såpe, med en nydelig lukt og gjør det man forventer av en såpe. Men denne elsker jeg, helt klart min favoritt av alle håndsåpene:)

Just OK

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Aug 19, 2012

I've been using it since 1 week and I have noticed that my skin is less dry for few minutes, more moisturized but not softer than usual. I also like the smell of this shower gel. I give it a 3 stars just because it doesn't leather enought and I have to use a lot of product each time so it become quite pricey... So finally I find that is just Ok

Squirts a lot at once

Posted by Reviewer1236024 on Jun 12, 2011

I like the pleasant scent and cleansing power, but the pump is unusually hard to control and leads to waste. You can't press lightly for a little, or press down more for more. Any press will end up in a long squirt of soap. I bought several bottles for different bathrooms in the house -- including the Oatmeal version, too, so it isn't one faulty bottle. The smaller sized Nature's Gate soap bottles didn't have this issue....

Addicted to this soap!

Posted by Reviewer2155450 on Mar 15, 2011

I have a cabinet full of liquid soaps that I can't wait to get rid of so I can use my Nature's Gate Pomegranate. Nothing compares to me at least, so far. Smells like heaven, perfect consistency and very good for my super sensitive skin. On my list of favorite things!

Smells delicious and doesn't make my hands dry

Posted by Reviewer2836527 on Apr 25, 2011

This smells just like jellybeans, it's sooo good! :-) The large bottle gives it good value for money. I use it in the kitchen and bathroom and I wash my hands a lot and sometimes suffer from very dry hands, this soap feels nice and very gentle on my hands. Will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »