COOL

Posted by Reviewer2839884 on Mar 02, 2012

COOL

Veldig god såpe

Posted by Herbhild on Apr 12, 2012

Stor flaske, rimelig, mild og behagelig

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1752546 on May 06, 2011

It has a nice, smooth lather and smells great. Works great in the kitchen or bathroom.

As a normal soap

Posted by Reviewer2910193 on Mar 19, 2011

Ok smell, doesn't dry out skin. The man, who doesn't care about "better" products like this, didn't notice a difference, so for him it's like a regular soap. I guess that is a good thing!!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2838796 on Sep 16, 2011

Nice soap, will by more.

Too smelly

Posted by Reviewer1978922 on Jan 01, 2012

This one smells too much for me. I thinks it dryes out my skin a bit, but it´s an okay product.

Very Smooth

Posted by Reviewer3331084 on May 12, 2010

Love this liquid soap. AWESOME product!

nice

Posted by Reviewer3142035 on Jun 05, 2010

very nice. smells like the organics NG conditioners (camomile especially) good soap. I wouldn't say it smells like pomegranate but its very nice

Pomegranate liquid soap

Posted by Sprinkles on Nov 18, 2009

This is the best liquid soap! I have tried a whole bunch of liquid soaps on iHerb, and they have almost all been excellent soaps. However, this soap excells above the rest in my opinion, due to a couple of different points. This soap lathers up extremely well and fast while using only the barest minimum of actual soap -- this helps a container to last way longer than some other soaps that you have to use more of per each washing. In addition, this is among the very best soap values (price per ounce) on iHerb! The soap cleans exceptionally well -- I keep a bottle at the kitchen sink and wash my hands A LOT when cooking, but especially for things like eggs, raw meat, etc., that require me to have completely clean hands before touching anything else. In addition, it does an exceptional job at removing grease quickly and thoroughly. For the very greasiest food, I have to either use just a little bit more in one cleaning, OR do a quick clean & rinse, then do one more clean & rinse, each with the regular very small amount of soap. That is only required for the most hard-to-clean-off foods, though. And it has a very pleasant smell that you only notice while washing and immediately after; it then goes away and doesn't hang around on your skin for a long time to bother your senses. Finally, and the best part, it has very healthy ingredients! I will definitely be trying a bunch of the other scents of Nature's Gate liquid soap.

Nature's Gate, Pomegranate Sunflower Velvet

Posted by Reviewer2869801 on Nov 28, 2009

I like to use their body wash better. I had ordered this one by accident, thinking it was the body wash. Didn't realize they made a hand soap version. But it was still nice and "velvety" and is the one of THE BEST scents!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »