keeps the hair shinny!!!

Posted by 4629686031100800580 on Apr 05, 2016

I really like it My hair is long and thick and this shampoo keeps it shinny and soft. Not sticky and not too full

Wife is satisfied

Posted by 4938615546298265520 on Nov 16, 2015

Wife needed a moisturizing shampoo for her dry hair. Tried many organic/no cruelty/no sls/parapen ones but this one that is spesifically for dry hair is her favourite.

great shampoo-cleans well

Posted by 5715138712945341047 on Oct 22, 2015

Great shampoo, cleans well. Nice natural smell. recommended! שמפו מעולה. מנקה היטב את השיער ומשאיר אותו רך ונעים למגע. אין צורך במרכך או מסיכה לאחר החפיפה בו. ריח נעים

LOVE this!

Posted by greenandclean on Oct 02, 2014

This has been my favourite shampoo for over 2 years now. It smells really good, and it makes my hair sooo soft. I've tried a lot of shampoos through the years, but this is superior to all other brands and kinds I have ever tried. Sadly, the conditioner isn't moisturizing enough for my dry and frizzy hair, but I still continue to use this shampoo.

Refreshing

Posted by 5417089354318024721 on Sep 10, 2014

Bought this shampoo with it's accompanying conditioner. this shampoo lather a lot. I need not use a lot on my waist length hair and still get the lather i needed. the smell of the shampoo is very refreshing and my hair felt v clean after wash. the smell of the shampoo is also isnt very strong, like a light tinge of lemon in my hair. love the smell. I would definately purchase it again.

Wonderful

Posted by 5098657570762955317 on Aug 24, 2014

I really liked this. It smells good and is gentle and yet leaves my hair clean, shiny and soft. The best shampoo I've ever used.

Me encanta este champú!

Posted by 4967932062813060159 on Jul 23, 2014

Es genial para mi pelo. Mi pelo es muy seco y fino, siempre se me enredaba y este champú le sienta genial. Lo deja suave, brillante, brillante y no me cuesta desenredarlo. Hay que usar una cantidad media. Huele un poco a hierbas, no me encanta el olor pero al menos no es pesado y tiene un punto cítrico.

love it

Posted by 4947417539945381857 on Jul 14, 2014

I've repeated a lot! good for dairy use.

Love this shampoo

Posted by Debby29 on May 15, 2014

great for my fine hair

SLS free!

Posted by 5746462701808080690 on May 14, 2014

I've used this shampoo for years, as I must avoid SLS in shampoo, soap, and toothpaste. The shampoo is gentle on color-treated hair, and does not leave any build-up. Also, surprising amount of suds for an SLS-free shampoo. And it has a clean, fresh smell. When Whole Foods stopped carrying this particular Nature's Gate shampoo, I was doing online searches every time I needed to order some. This time, I found iHerb, with the best prices yet, and with terrific, fast shipping.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »