Hair is Soft and Smooth

Posted by Reviewer1742559 on Jun 05, 2011

This herbal blend shampoo smells really sweet and is indeed moisturising. Hair feels soft and smooth after washing.

LOVE this!

Posted by greenandclean on Oct 02, 2014

This has been my favourite shampoo for over 2 years now. It smells really good, and it makes my hair sooo soft. I've tried a lot of shampoos through the years, but this is superior to all other brands and kinds I have ever tried. Sadly, the conditioner isn't moisturizing enough for my dry and frizzy hair, but I still continue to use this shampoo.

Nature's Gate Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1416439 on Jun 10, 2012

Great for the hair. Very soft and gentle on the hair, so much so that hairdressers ask what I use.

Best ever....

Posted by Reviewer1975446 on Dec 07, 2007

Best shampoo I bought yet. Love alot of others iherb offers, but this one is by far the best smelling, lathering, cleasing and ingredient list. Thanks iherb!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2337756 on Jul 11, 2011

I use this shampoo for a long time and very happy with it.

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1299064 on May 24, 2011

I love this shampoo. I used some at my daughter's house and went on a mission to find it, since it made my hair feel and look great. It took some searching, but with a little help from my other daughter I was able to find your website and the particular type of Nature's Gate I was looking for. I recommend it highly

BEST SHAMPOO

Posted by Ruby64 on Aug 08, 2013

I'VE EVER USED, GREAT SMELL TOO :-)

perfect non-silicon

Posted by Reviewer2097018 on Aug 01, 2012

the perfect non-silicon shampoo. I`ve bought 4 bottles of this product along with the conditioner because of it`s good results. A bit drying so the conditioner is a must.

nice and gentle

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Aug 12, 2012

my hair is so fine and long. I am asian but my hair is soooo fine that the hairdresser surprise to touch them. This shampoo worked for me too, and it slightly detangled. what i liked most about this was its pleasant scent! It was beautiful. I think I may come back to this product for the pleasant scent! ;)

shampoo