No Conditioner Needed!

Posted by rabbit on Aug 09, 2012

This is my favorite shampoo of all time. It smells awesome and makes my hair shine. It has a strong orange scent with just a hint of patchouli. Some people don't like the smell of patchouli, but I love it - it's an earthy, woodsy scent. When I first switched to this shampoo, it reduced my dry, itchy, flaky scalp and dandruff. It's effectiveness for that particular problem has leveled off a bit since then, but it's still better than other shampoos for that condition. I don't even need to use conditioner with this - and I have long hair!

Great shampoo...

Posted by Reviewer1975446 on Jul 15, 2008

Love this shampoo and the conditioner. If you want your hair to shine, this is the stuff.

COOL

Posted by Reviewer2839884 on Dec 23, 2011

COOL

Love both the Shampoo & Conditioner!

Posted by oberhaus on Mar 02, 2012

I can't say enough good things about this product. I have been using both the shampoo and conditioner over the last couple of years. I do however alternate use with another shampoo (clarifying-avalon organics tea tree/mint) because my hair otherwise will get weighed down from overuse. I love the smell (usually cannot tolerate any scented products) and the shampoo is rich and leaves my hair extremely soft. I hope that Nature's Gate will continue to carry this line of patchouli for a very long time as this is my favorite!

Nature's Gate, Shampoo

Posted by YuliaBlum on Mar 23, 2012

Great smell, good for my hair. washes the roots good, beneficial effect on the scalp. Can't say anything about color protecting.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1426910 on Dec 30, 2008

Love the smell and the conditioning. Makes my hair feel very soft.

Really like this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on May 07, 2009

Great job at cleaning hair. Good lather. Nice smell.

Excellent shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1221476 on May 10, 2009

This is great! Smell is awesome, and seems to really rinse clean.

very pleased with this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2151840 on Nov 16, 2010

This shampoo smells great and makes my hair feel great!

Excellent Fruity Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1742559 on Feb 20, 2011

This shampoo really cleans my hair well and gives a healthy shine to my hair. The orange flavour is also very refreshing. Recommended for those who love fruity flavours in their shampoo.