The best EVER!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2632334 on Jan 14, 2007

This lotion is number one on my list and I have tried many many lotions. I believe I have the driest skin and my daughter also, but this product has exceeded all of my expectations. It leaves our skin shining ALL DAY LONG, when we used to have to apply lotion at least 3 times a day.

Nature Gate Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2752297 on Jun 07, 2008

Great for dry skin, noticeable difference, and the price is right.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1262335 on Mar 18, 2008

I live in the northeast and the cold winters up here wreak havoc on my poor hands. I put this on after everytime I wash my hands and I no longer have to worry about dry skin and cracking skin.

Love this product! Fabulous moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1455682 on Mar 01, 2009

Marvelous product, especially for the winter months. I add essential oils to create my own personal scent. Love it!

great moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1478401 on Oct 25, 2007

smells great, hydrating without being greasy, lasts all day

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1916844 on Jun 12, 2008

Leaves my skin soft and supple. No yucky scents!

It's thin

Posted by PinkOveralls on Nov 20, 2008

I thought this would be a richer moisturizing lotion. I have dry chapped skin and it doesn't seem to be doing anything special. I guess the tea tree oil and goldenseal are there to help heal, but I don't like the aroma of tea tree. The pump bottle is well-designed, though.

Perfect for Dry Skin

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Jan 14, 2010

Works well and leaves skin soft and natural

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2609364 on Apr 16, 2009

I use this on my feet all winter, after a shower. It prevents cracking. I'm actually getting hair back on my toes; I'd read that lack of hair on the feet is a sign of diabetes. Highly recommend!

WOW

Posted by Reviewer3332317 on Oct 06, 2010

I used to use Aderma xomegi on my irritated, dry and scratchy skin, however, it's madly expensive! it's like $70 or something in norway, for a bottle of this size. It also contains huge amounts of mineral oil, no good on atopic skin, obviously. This one is a lot lighter, but still just as moisturising, it's cheaper, and it's so much better for my skin, and it calms my skin just as good!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »