The best EVER!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2632334 on Jan 14, 2007

This lotion is number one on my list and I have tried many many lotions. I believe I have the driest skin and my daughter also, but this product has exceeded all of my expectations. It leaves our skin shining ALL DAY LONG, when we used to have to apply lotion at least 3 times a day.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1262335 on Mar 18, 2008

I live in the northeast and the cold winters up here wreak havoc on my poor hands. I put this on after everytime I wash my hands and I no longer have to worry about dry skin and cracking skin.

Nature Gate Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2752297 on Jun 07, 2008

Great for dry skin, noticeable difference, and the price is right.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1916844 on Jun 12, 2008

Leaves my skin soft and supple. No yucky scents!

great moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1478401 on Oct 25, 2007

smells great, hydrating without being greasy, lasts all day

Love this product! Fabulous moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1455682 on Mar 01, 2009

Marvelous product, especially for the winter months. I add essential oils to create my own personal scent. Love it!

It's thin

Posted by PinkOveralls on Nov 20, 2008

I thought this would be a richer moisturizing lotion. I have dry chapped skin and it doesn't seem to be doing anything special. I guess the tea tree oil and goldenseal are there to help heal, but I don't like the aroma of tea tree. The pump bottle is well-designed, though.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2609364 on Apr 16, 2009

I use this on my feet all winter, after a shower. It prevents cracking. I'm actually getting hair back on my toes; I'd read that lack of hair on the feet is a sign of diabetes. Highly recommend!

I Have Excellent Skin

Posted by Reviewer2382269 on May 01, 2009

That's what the name of this product should be. The smell is clean and there is no sticky residue. What made me purchase Nature's Gate from iHerb was your great price. This product is now $10 at my local grocery. I was not going to purchase it anymore. Thanks very much for keeping your consumer first.

a staple in our home.

Posted by Reviewer2063189 on Jul 05, 2009

Been using this for several years now. My husband especially likes it. It has a clean peppery fragrance. We dont let it run out.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »