Nature's Gate, Sunless Tanner, Self-Tanning Lotion, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Sunless tanner

Posted by 4770815627929523376 on Jun 12, 2014

excellent product, gives you really natural sun kised tan and it is not patchy at all, and the price is great.

/Nature-s-Gate-Sunless-Tanner-Self-Tanning-Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1022061 on Jul 14, 2014

Really like this -my legs don't tan at all and this works great with my medium skin tone so they match the other parts of my body that does get some color from the sun. It goes on smooth and never looks blotchy. Always go really light on knees and around ankles and feet.

Mixed feelings

Posted by Evanfot on Jul 30, 2014

I'm not sure I like this product. I hate the smell, but most tanning products stink. It doesn't have a strong colour, but it's buildable. It's greeny and not orangey (that's good). It's very moisturising, easy to apply and it doesn't stain. I use it as a moisturiser to maintain my tan from another tanning product I use. In my opinion it's more like a gradual self tanner, than the ones that you use overnight, wake up in the morning and you are three shades darker. I guess it's ok for the money you pay, but I'm not sure if I'd buy it again.

didn't work for me

Posted by 4846678640085620508 on Aug 01, 2014

This didn't really work as expected. It takes a full day for some color to develop and the color disappears really fast! I apply it one day, can see "some" color next day but it's gone the following day. I gave up.