Great product!

Posted by 4657769488405790881 on Feb 13, 2016

I really like this product! When you apply it the tan almost has a green undertone so you don't get that yellowing fake tan look. It's more of a natural light brown. Perfect for very pale skin like mine! I love it and even after just one application I've already had a compliment on it and can't believe how natural it looks. Smell is not overpowering, I can barely smell it. It's quite a thick cream so you need more to spread it further but it's a great texture and no streaks. Unbelievable price! Will definitely repurchase. I work in a Health Store and I think it is better than the high end "natural" fake tans we sell for triple the price.

excellent product

Posted by MinjaS on Jan 09, 2016

I am satisfied with this product. it smells good, gives skin a good color step by step and there is no ugly spots after using.

Doesn't really work

Posted by 4634624497980367476 on Aug 27, 2015

Smells good though.

very good

Posted by 5219894530736605411 on Jun 22, 2015

This is the first organic sunless tanner I've tried and I like it. I apply it mostly on my face. It is very mild and moisturizes my skin very good. It's better to apply it on daily cream to avoid spotty skin effect. There is no effect of dirty skin when the tanner is not reapplied. The smell is not bad, much better than the smell of chemical tanners I've used before. But it stays on the hands for some time even after washing. Will buy more. I recommend the sunless tanner to everybody who wants just to shadow skin without getting deep color.

ok

Posted by sportsmenka on May 10, 2015

First you need to make an exfoliation of the skin. Then, on a dry skin cream is applied and carefully distributed. I try to apply a very thin layer so as not to turn into a leopard. The cream is absorbed very quickly, so there is no need to sit in the bathroom for half an hour. Shade turns golden, like a light tan. Hands after applying the cream should be washed with soap and water. Fortunately, the palm from him painted as from many other tanning. I liked this cream. I'll order it again.

No hace nada

Posted by 5464774221644470228 on Apr 28, 2015

Cero, le pongo un cero porque no me ha dado ni un mínimo tono.

Good!

Posted by 4723384274725965657 on Sep 23, 2014

Result: Nice tan but need to be really careful with application or it does get blotchy. Side effects: No skin allergies//No negative effects Buy ratings: Will buy again!

didn't work for me

Posted by 4846678640085620508 on Aug 01, 2014

This didn't really work as expected. It takes a full day for some color to develop and the color disappears really fast! I apply it one day, can see "some" color next day but it's gone the following day. I gave up.

Mixed feelings

Posted by Evanfot on Jul 30, 2014

I'm not sure I like this product. I hate the smell, but most tanning products stink. It doesn't have a strong colour, but it's buildable. It's greeny and not orangey (that's good). It's very moisturising, easy to apply and it doesn't stain. I use it as a moisturiser to maintain my tan from another tanning product I use. In my opinion it's more like a gradual self tanner, than the ones that you use overnight, wake up in the morning and you are three shades darker. I guess it's ok for the money you pay, but I'm not sure if I'd buy it again.

/Nature-s-Gate-Sunless-Tanner-Self-Tanning-Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1022061 on Jul 14, 2014

Really like this -my legs don't tan at all and this works great with my medium skin tone so they match the other parts of my body that does get some color from the sun. It goes on smooth and never looks blotchy. Always go really light on knees and around ankles and feet.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »