Nature's Gate, Sunless Tanner, Self-Tanning Lotion, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Sunless tanner

Posted by 4770815627929523376 on Jun 12, 2014

excellent product, gives you really natural sun kised tan and it is not patchy at all, and the price is great.

/Nature-s-Gate-Sunless-Tanner-Self-Tanning-Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1022061 on Jul 14, 2014

Really like this -my legs don't tan at all and this works great with my medium skin tone so they match the other parts of my body that does get some color from the sun. It goes on smooth and never looks blotchy. Always go really light on knees and around ankles and feet.

Mixed feelings

Posted by Evanfot on Jul 30, 2014

I'm not sure I like this product. I hate the smell, but most tanning products stink. It doesn't have a strong colour, but it's buildable. It's greeny and not orangey (that's good). It's very moisturising, easy to apply and it doesn't stain. I use it as a moisturiser to maintain my tan from another tanning product I use. In my opinion it's more like a gradual self tanner, than the ones that you use overnight, wake up in the morning and you are three shades darker. I guess it's ok for the money you pay, but I'm not sure if I'd buy it again.

ok

Posted by sportsmenka on May 10, 2015

First you need to make an exfoliation of the skin. Then, on a dry skin cream is applied and carefully distributed. I try to apply a very thin layer so as not to turn into a leopard. The cream is absorbed very quickly, so there is no need to sit in the bathroom for half an hour. Shade turns golden, like a light tan. Hands after applying the cream should be washed with soap and water. Fortunately, the palm from him painted as from many other tanning. I liked this cream. I'll order it again.

very good

Posted by 5219894530736605411 on Jun 22, 2015

This is the first organic sunless tanner I've tried and I like it. I apply it mostly on my face. It is very mild and moisturizes my skin very good. It's better to apply it on daily cream to avoid spotty skin effect. There is no effect of dirty skin when the tanner is not reapplied. The smell is not bad, much better than the smell of chemical tanners I've used before. But it stays on the hands for some time even after washing. Will buy more. I recommend the sunless tanner to everybody who wants just to shadow skin without getting deep color.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »