Nature's Gate, Sunless Tanner, Self-Tanning Lotion, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Sunless tanner

Posted by 4770815627929523376 on Jun 12, 2014

excellent product, gives you really natural sun kised tan and it is not patchy at all, and the price is great.

/Nature-s-Gate-Sunless-Tanner-Self-Tanning-Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1022061 on Jul 14, 2014

Really like this -my legs don't tan at all and this works great with my medium skin tone so they match the other parts of my body that does get some color from the sun. It goes on smooth and never looks blotchy. Always go really light on knees and around ankles and feet.

Mixed feelings

Posted by Evanfot on Jul 30, 2014

I'm not sure I like this product. I hate the smell, but most tanning products stink. It doesn't have a strong colour, but it's buildable. It's greeny and not orangey (that's good). It's very moisturising, easy to apply and it doesn't stain. I use it as a moisturiser to maintain my tan from another tanning product I use. In my opinion it's more like a gradual self tanner, than the ones that you use overnight, wake up in the morning and you are three shades darker. I guess it's ok for the money you pay, but I'm not sure if I'd buy it again.

ok

Posted by sportsmenka on May 10, 2015

First you need to make an exfoliation of the skin. Then, on a dry skin cream is applied and carefully distributed. I try to apply a very thin layer so as not to turn into a leopard. The cream is absorbed very quickly, so there is no need to sit in the bathroom for half an hour. Shade turns golden, like a light tan. Hands after applying the cream should be washed with soap and water. Fortunately, the palm from him painted as from many other tanning. I liked this cream. I'll order it again.

Good!

Posted by 4723384274725965657 on Sep 23, 2014

Result: Nice tan but need to be really careful with application or it does get blotchy. Side effects: No skin allergies//No negative effects Buy ratings: Will buy again!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »